Bloodlines

Somewhere in the Canadian wilderness. You wonder through the snow covered forest. Your hair almost matched the scene as you walked past the trees. You ended up at a clearing where you found a camp. You looked around and found exactly who you were looking for.

You were enjoying breakfast when a group stormed into the dinner and started to cause problems. You didn't like problems. You didn't like bullies. You learned that their campsite was tucked in a forest somewhere south of town. Looked like you found it. You walked into the clearing where the group of thugs were already celebrating their success. A red scarf covered you mouth.

Finally, one of them noticed you.

Thug: Ey! Who the hell are you?

You stopped in your tracks. The thug and his friends all stood up and grabbed their weapons. You didn't move.

Thug: Are you deaf? I asked you a question.

They surrounded you as the others watched. You didn't move a muscle.

Thug: Screw it.

He lifted his bat and brought it down, only for you to catch it. You lifted it up and smashed the wood to pieces. Everyone stepped back. You smirked under your scarf. Another man threw his chain which hit your back. You felt it bruise but quickly heal. You slowly turned around.

Y/N: Hmm.
-------
Felicia looked up from the TV when the door opened. You entered the motel room you had rented for the night and shook off the snow that had gathered on your shoulders. You lifted up a paper bag.

Y/N: I brought lunch.

Felicia: Where were you?

You just shrugged as you set the bag down and took off your coat.

Y/N: Chilling?

You pointed at her but she didn't laugh.

Felicia: So you had nothing to do with the 13 gang members tied together in the woods?

You felt a drop of sweat fall from your face.

Y/N: Nooooo....

Felicia rolles her eyes.

Felicia: I know your glad that your strength and healing factor are back but you need to be more careful. They aren't as powerful as they were before.

That was true. Your strength was only about a quarter of what you once had and the healing factor was much slower. Still, it was a start. The Anti-Cells were still in your body so you didn't have access to your other powers, but it was something.

Felicia got up from the bed and wrapped her arms around you. She buried her face in your chest.

Felicia: I don't want you getting hurt. We don't have any help out here.

You knew that to. It had been about two weeks since you left New York. Every day you got closer to finding your father. You lowered your head and planted a kiss on Felicia's head.

Y/N: I'm careful. I never take on what I can't handle.

You placed a finger under her chin and lifted you face to look at you.

Y/N: And that's a promise.

Felicia smiled before her eyes shifted.

Y/N: That promise goes for both of you.

Cat: I know. Although, you almost missed out on my surprise~

Surpised? That sounds, nice. Cat told you to wait in the bathroom which you did. You leaned against the sink and thought back on the last two weeks. It's been traveling, training, sleeping, rinse and repeat. You were slowly getting closer to the place Moon Knight told you your father was. You were so close.