Once Upon A Time Pt. 1

Before Kang's Attack...

You yawned as you rolled out of bed and landed face first on the floor. You let out a low groan before you pushed yourself up off the ground. You walked out of your room and looked over the railing to see Doreen and Molly sitting on the couch watching some National Geographic show.

You walked down the stairs and made your way to the kicthen where you poured yourself a cup of coffe. You then sat at the table where you found Peter reading the paper. You looked at the paper's title and sighed.

Y/N: Why do you still read that if all they do is bash you?

Spidey: I thrive on other's negativity. So what are your plans for today?

You shrugged.

Y/N: Kamala wanted me to head over to the tower for something. I learned to just go with it.

Spidey just hummed in response as you drank your coffee. You felt a hand snake around your shoulders and you smelt the familar perfume.

Y/N: Morning.

Tandy: Morning.

She kissed your cheek before she moved on to make herself a bowl of cereal. You yawned again just as something moved out of the corner of your eye. You turned towards the window but saw nothing there.

Tandy: What's up?

Y/N: I just, it's nothing.

You shook your head and went back to drinking your cup.
----------
The elevator opened and you stepped out into the lounge of the Avengers Tower. The first thing that caught your eye was the white teddy bear that Moon Knight had gotten you after meeting for the first time. The left paw was a bit burnt from Carnage's attack.

Kamala: Y/N!

You stumbled backwards as she jumped on you while giving you a giant hug with her enlarged arms.

Y/N: Kamala, I, need, to, breathe.

She let go and you managed to catch your breath while Kamala rubbed the back her neck embarrassed.

Kamala: Sorry. I'm just excited that you agreed to come over. Everyone else said no.

She looked a bit sad at this which made you slightly concerned.

Y/N: No problem. What are we doing anyway?

He followed Kamala into the main room where he found Miles, Sam, Viv, and Kitty sitting around the table with snacks and drinks scattered around. In the middle of the table was a board of somekind that had a kind of map design.

Kamala: Dungeons and Dragons!

Y/N: What's that?

Kamala stopped walking and turned back to you.

Kamala: Just go along with it.

You agreed and sat next to Miles who you greeted with a high five and a quick knucles. You nodded towards Sam and kissed Viv's head before waving to Kitty.

Y/N: Hey guys.

Sam: You know, never thought you would be into this kind of stuff.

You just shrugged.

Y/N: Why not give it a shot? What do I do exactly?

Kamala: You know what? I'm going to do things a bit differently. Everyone pick a class.

Miles: Fighter.

Sam: Barbadian.

Viv: Priest.

Kitty: Spell Caster.

Y/N: Uh, Paladin?

Kamala: Great. Now everyone please turn towards the board.

Everyone did as she said before reaching into her pocket and pulling out a strange, green glowing, dice.

Sam: Uh, what is that?

Kamala: Something I may or may not have totally stole from Strange.

Miles: As in the Sorcerer Supreme? Why do you have magic dice?

Kamala: So I can do this.

She threw it down on the table and the entire table was engulfed in a bright light as everyone yelled besides Viv, who just stare blankly, and Kamala, who was laughing excited.
--------
You groaned as you slowly opened your eyes. You looked around for a moment before you realized that you were laying down on the ground. You slowly sat up and saw that you were no longer in the Avengers Tower. You were in a forest of some kind. You looked around and saw the others start to wake up as well. You stood up and brushed yourself off before you noticed that your clothing changed.

You were now wearing a black set of armor with F/C pieces of armor on your shoulders, knees, and gloves. A sword was hanging on your hip and your hair was neatly styled. You looked around on your armor before you saw a F/C lion head design on your chest. You also had a shield.

Y/N: Uh...what the actual hell?

Miles: Dude.

You looked over at him and saw his outfit. He wore lighter armor than you. His armor was black color with red pieces in various places like yours except he didn't have the lion. His armor didn't cover his arms but he did wear steel braces that had spider designs on them. He also had a sword but no shield.

Sam: This is so cool!

Sam was shirtless but wore some fur armor on his arms and some leather trousers. He had an ax on his hip and some leather boots. His teeth seemed to stick out of his mouth and you realized he looked like an orc now.

Kitty: What the hell?! What's with this outfit?!

The three of you all looked over to Kitty and immediately you felt your heart race. Kitty's outfit was hardly armor. She was holding a staff of some kind but her outfit was a yellow robe. The thing about this robe was that it was wide open which revealed a bit too much cleavage but didn't show enough that you saw anything. She also wore a hood which covered her pointy ears. She must be an elf. She also had a dagger hanging on her hip.

Miles: Uh, can you cover yourself or something?

Kitty: With what exactly?!

You ended up finding your eyes linger on her chest. You never really noticed how big they were before.

Viv: Hmm.

You looked to your left and saw Viv pouting at you. You then noticed her attire which made you smile a bit. She wore a green habit with yellow lining. She looked absolutely adorable as she held her own staff. Her had was covered by the habit

Y/N: You look cute.

Viv just turned away and contiued to pout at you looking at Kitty. You sighed before you noticed something.

Y/N: Where's Kamala?

Kamala: Everywhere and no where. I see all.

You all looked around but found nothing.

Kamala: I'm the DM guys. You can't see me but I can see you. I can actually see everything. This is so cool.

You sighed and looked around.

Y/N: So what now?

Kamala: Now, the game starts!

Howdy ya'll. This is exactly what you think this is. A filler arc. *gasp. Why? Because I figured I'd write some fun chapters before things get all extreme again. This isn't really important to the main story so if ya'll want to tune out for this arc, I understand.