The Dark Future

You sat on the broken chair in shock, surpise, and anger. The Event sounded so damn ambiguous. They didn't go into much detail. They only told you that the Event was an attack from a powerfuo force that left most people dead. You had made a choice and that choice resulted in all of this. It was one of the futures Miguel had told you about.

You were now a evil tyrant.

Riri: Most every Hero was killed by you and the Strikers. Molly and Felicia went missing and you ended up taking the world by force.

Miles: Everyone that stood in your way was a foe. You never took anyone lightly. You ended up pulling some of us to your side but the rest of us banded together. You ended up killing most of us. We're all that's left.

You couldn't look at them. Eli, Quentin, Viv, Danny, Katie, Gwen, Gwendolyn, and Nadia were all missing. You didn't want to know what had happened.

Laura: You ended up taking Gwen and Katie to join your harem. Viv seemed to have been the only one to remain uncorrupted.

Y/N: Where is she?

Sam: Dead.

You felt your body begin to shake. How could he do this? How could he kill the very people you looked up to and admired? How could he use his power to make others suffer?

Y/N: Why? Why did I do this?

Miles: You wanted something. Something you couldn't get the way you are now.

Sam: Though I don't remember you having swords. What's up with that?

You pulled out the magical blades and saw that they were slightly growing. You still had magic. THE NECKLACE!

You out the blades away and quickly pulled out the amulet. Everyone looked at it in surpised as you placed it around your neck.

Y/N: I can fix this. I just need to return to my time and stop Kang. After that I can make sure that I won't turn out like this.

Riri: YOU CAN'T USE THAT!

You were tackled to the ground by Sam and Laura as Miles pulled the amulet off of you. He tossed it to Riri.

Y/N: What the hell is going on here?!

Kitty: The future you can find the stone if you use it. That will lead him here and we're as good as dead.

Everyone let go of you and you sat up. Lockheed flew free from Kitty and landed on your shloulder.

Y/N: Fine. I won't.

Sam suddenly snapped his fingers.

Sam: I got it! You have that Evolution power right? We can throw you up against the Emperor and you can defeat him!

Y/N: None of my powers are working. I have Time Sickness. That's why I'm wearing this mask.

Everyone looked at you in shock.

Kitty: You don't have any powers?

You shrugged and summoned up a magical chain.

Y/N: I still have my magic.

Everyone stepped back.

Miles: He knows magic?

Y/N: Uh, yeah.

Riri: Our Y/N doesn't have magic abilities. Cloak and Dagger had to fight off most of the magic users.

You were confused. Why didn't you just use your own magic? Plus you had the blades as well. Maybe you had already started the path to undo this future. Then again, why was it here?

Kitty sighed.

Kitty: This won't get us anywhere. We need a plan and we need it now.

Y/N: Why don't you guys just use the Godslayer metal to attack me? Apparently it can kill me.

Laura: We don't have enough. That knife is pretty much it.

Kamala: We only got that much thanks to Kitty's position.

You raised a brow and looked to Kitty.

Kitty: I'm a general under your command. A double agent.

Y/N: So you get information from the future me and the Strikers and then you rely it to everyone?

Kittu nodded.

Cindy: Trust me. We all want that sack of shit dead for what he did.

You looked at her. You noticed a piece of yellow fabric tied around her arm. Danny's mask.

Y/N: Don't tell me....

Cindy: You killed a lot of people in a lot of ways. That included Danny and Quentin.

You wanted to puke. You started to grip your pants as you tried to calm down.

Y/N: This can't be real.

Laura: Look around. You really think this is a nightmare?

Y/N: It does. How could I have...

Miles: It wasn't you. Not yet at least.

Y/N: It doesn't matter!

Everyone was shocked at your outburst. You stood up and grabbed the blades.

Y/N: I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to take myself down.

Riri: You're joining the fight?

You nodded.

Y/N: I'm going to make him pay for everyone he killed. Our power should help people, not harm them.

Everyone looked at you and for the first time in a long time, they felt hope.
---------
The Emperor looked down at the woman who was nuzzling herself into your lap. Doreen wore very little and what did cover her started to slip. You watched the way her hands glided up your leg and slowly approached your member.

You never took your eyes off of her but you didn't show anything.

Tandy: Your Highness.

You looked up to see her standing at attention.

Y/N: Yes?

Tandy: Reports have come in. We have found more rebels at the eastern sector.

You stood up, pushing Doreen off of you, and walked over to a new by display of weapons. You picked up the spear you had taken from that damn Norse woman and turned back to your general.

Y/N: Location?

Tandy: 24, 27, 75.

You took the proper aim and threw the weapon with great force. It glided out of view and you waited. You returned to your throne and sat back down. Tandy touched her ear piece and bowed.

Tandy: Rebels taken care of.

Y/N: Good. Send a team to dispose of their bodies.

Doreen picked up where she left off while you simply yawned. This used to take effort.
----------
The present you followed Sam and Miles through the alleys towards your destination. You looked around for a moment before you heard a loud explosion. You looked behind you and saw smoke rising from an area a couple of miles away.

Sam: Wasn't that the east base?

Miles nodded. Did you do that? Sam just shook it off and kept going. You followed until a check point came into view.

Sam: You know the plan.

You nodded as you pulled out the magic blades.

Y/N: Let's just get this over with.