The New King Of Asgard

You found yourself sitting at a small round table in a dark room. You couldn't see anything else. It was just you, and the table.

???: So, we finally meet.

You looked up and found someone sitting across from you. Not just anyone, you. At least, a 12 year old version of you.

Y/N: Who are you?

???: Me? That's right, you won't know who I am. I'm not anyone really.

Y/N: Then what are you?

???: I'm you. At least a part of you. I'm the Godslayer Protocol.

Your eyes widened.

Y/N: I thought that Richards took you out.

GP: No, he took out the bad programming Doom put in us. I'm the good one. I'm the one that gives you the ability to go toe to toe with the Gods. We won't meet very often. I just came to congratulate you on going the second blessing.

Y/N: Why didn't you talk to me when I got the first one?

GP: The bad Protocol prevented me from doing so.

There was a sudden ring.

GP: Looks like our conversation is over.

Y/N: That's it?

GP nodded.

GP: We'll meet again. Just remember that your Godslayer powers are always yours when you need them.

You suddenly opened your eyes to a bright light. You looked around and realized that you were now in a room that looked fancier than you had ever seen before. The bed you were on was large and covered by a thin white sheet which was held back. The light from outside shine into the room giving it a heavenly glow.

You groaned as you sat up. You looked down at your scared chest and noticed that you weren't wearing clothes. You pulled the blankets off of you and you stood up. You looked out the open doors that would lead to the balcony and saw that you were in the palace of Asgard. The door behind you opened and you quickly turned around.

Nadia walked in dressed in the finest robes with a braid in her hair. She looked like a goddess and you felt your heart beat faster. She noticed your standing there and smiled.

Nadia: Good morning.

You smiled back.

Y/N: You look nice.

She didn't say another word before she wrapped her arms around your neck to pull you into an embrace. You returned the gesture and took in her warmth.

Naida: You've been asleep for a few days now. You must be well rested.

You shrugged.

Y/N: Would've been better if I had you with me.

Nadia smacked your chest and handed you a set of robes. You looked at them and smirked.

Y/N: And why do I need these?

Nadia: Because you need to address your people and you can't do it naked.

You raised a brow before you remembered you were now the king of Asgard.

Y/N: Huh. I'm an actual king.

Nadia: Yeah.

You then smirked as you rested your head against hers.

Y/N: And you're my queen to be.

Nadia blushed before sneaking in a kiss.

Nadia: Only a few days. They like to do things quickly here.

You smiled.

Y/N: That's fine by me. I can't wait to marry you.

Nadia: Me neither. Now get dressed. You have an appearance to make.

She turned and left the room while you looked at the robes. Looks like you need to make an announcement to your subjects.
------------
You stepped into the throne room and found a mix of Asgardians and Gladiators waiting for you. Standing near your throne was the Guardians, Valkyrie, and, of course, Nadia. You ascended the steps and reached the throne before turning around to face everyone.

You smiled as you looked at everyone. You made a promise to Odin, and you intended to keep it.

It was about a week later when your found yourself in a unique set of clothing.

Peter: Damn. Looking sharp kid.

You smiled as you looked at yourself in the mirror.

Y/N: I can't believe this is happening. I mean, I'm getting married. I'm the king of Asgard and I'm getting married.

Realization hit you and you grabbed your head.

Y/N: I'm getting married!

Peter swatted your hands and fixed your hair. Warlock messed with his own robe while Rocket trimmed stray sticks off of Groot.

Groot: I am Groot.

Rocket: No you can't keep the ones on your shoulders.

You took a deep breath and prepared yourself. You had fought a God and survived many horrors. You can do this.

Y/N: I can do this.

Peter: Damn right you can. Now let's get out there.

You nodded.

You stood at the alter inside of the massive church as both Asgardians and Gladiators stood in attendance. The Guardians and Valkyrie stood in the front row while you stood on your own at the alter. The doors suddenly opened and you looked at the bright light. Nadia stepped into the room and you felt your breath hitch and your heart skip a beat. She approached the alter in her beautiful dress before she turned to face you.

Y/N: Hey.

Nadia: Hey.

You both smiled.

Y/N: You're, stunning.

Nadia: And you're dashing.

You didn't even hear the man speak as he made the proper speech for the ceremony. Your focus was on Nadia 110%. You were on complete auto pilot as you both slid the rings on each other fingers. There were no vows, no promises, nothing. The two of you already said what you wanted.

Father: You two may now kiss to seal this union between two lovers.

You both looked at each other for a moment before you toom the lead. The moment your lips touched, everyone in the building cheered. You could even hear the cheers from outside as all of Asgard celebrated you and Nadia. When you parted, you looked into her eyes.

Nadia: I love you, my king.

Y/N: And I love you, my queen.

Now, you get to rest for your honeymoon. Maybe, you could even make a short trip.