1922 Pt. 1

You all gathered around each other as you messed with the Time Turner. Your plan was to find everyone and bring them back here. The question was where to start. After some back and forth with Riri, you both decided to get the ones who have been in their loops for the longest. Miguel and Lyla were able to narrow down which loops were around the longest which led everyone to pick 1922 as your first stop.

Y/N: I always wanted to see New York in the 20's. The flappers, the jazz, the illegal booze...

Riri: The racism.

Nadia: The sexism.

Miguel: The Wallstreet crash.

Lyla: The fast cars!

Everyone looked at her.

Lyla: Well I'm sorry me and Y/N are the only positive ones here.

You rolled your eyes as Lyla dissapeared. You finished selecting the Circle in the Time Turner. You looked at the data and saw the Felica Hardy and Quentin Beck were there. At least you'll be able to save them. You activated the Turner and the four of you were all engulfed in a bright white light. Lyla reappeared and looked at Lockheed who was looking at the spot you were just at.

Lyla: So, what are you up to?
-------
New York, 1922

You all appeared on a empty lot and you looked around. You tried to squint your eyes before shaking your head. Why did this look so weird.

Nadia: Am I going crazy or is everything Black and White?

Miguel: It'll past. Give it a second.

Sure enough, everything returned to color as the sounds of 1920's New York filled your ears. You looked around before looking at your appearance.

Y/N: We should find clothes. Where's the nearest drunk I can knock out?

Miguel sighed before lifting up your wrist to type something in. Suddenly, everyone's clothes changed to more 20's appropriate clothing.

Miguel: A nice little addition created by yours truly.

You looked down at the three piece suit and realized you were also wearing a hat along with it. Riri and Nadia were both wearing casual dresses and Miguel was wearing something similar to you. You all walked out towards the street and looked upon the city in awe. Everything was so much smaller. The skyscrapers weren't as big and the crowds of people weren't as bad as you thought.

Y/N: Woah.

Riri: Too bad I can't go into most of these places yet.

You placed a hand on her shoulder while Nadia and Miguel walked around the sidewalk.

Nadia: So Felicia and Quentin are here. I wonder what they've been up to.

Miguel: The data shows that they've been here for two loops. That makes it 8 years in total. Probably making a damn good name for themselves.

You and Riri caught up to them before looking around. As you all walked down the street, you looked at your watch to try and find any trace of them. No luck so far. Maybe if you could somehow find a way to add some kind of signature tracker to this.

Miguel and Riri looked across the street and saw a police officer looking at them suspiciously. You noticed this and quickly moved in front of them to block his view. You all started to walk forward to avoid his stare.

Y/N: Ok. This Loop goes on for 4 years before resetting. About 4 minutes past with every reset so that means...

Riri: They were aducted 8 minutes ago.