Viv The Human Pt. 1

It was finally the weekend meaning training was cut short and the entire afternoon was yours. You already planned on helping Viv with her project on how to be human. Of course there were a few minor things that needed to be taken care of. For starters, Viv had pointed out that she wouldn't be able to blend into a normal crowd without drawing attention to herself. You actually found it really weird when she showed up in your room in the middle of the night to show you her new disguise.

You were half awake when a seemingly random girl opened the closet door. It was kind of odd to see her looking like a human. She was now a red haired caucasian girl with green eyes.

Y/N: Wha re u ike..

You gestured at her body.

Viv: I am afraid I did not understand you. Perhaps you were asking me why my apparence had changed?

You lazily nodded.

Viv: I have presumed this form to better blend in human society.

Y/N: Why are you showing me now? It's,

You looked at the clock on the wall.

Y/N: 2 in the morning.

Viv: I wanted to see if this appearance was to your liking.

You gave her an odd look before rolling back around to go back to sleep.

Y/N: Do whatever you want Viv.

Viv gave it a thought before saying goodnight and closing the closet door. She stepped away a moment before catching her reflection in the window. She walked over to it and gently touched the glass.

Viv: Whatever I want?

The second issue was the fact that Viv wanted to keep the project on the down low since she didn't want anyone to get worried. Something about them being uncomfortable with the idea of Viv maybe feeling left out. So you both had to mask it so no one bothered you. You couldn't say the two of you were going to hang out since that would leave it open for anyone to tag along. So how did you avoid this?

Kitty: Hey Viv, you wanna go with me and Laura to the mall?

Viv: I have already made plans with Y/N. We are going on a date.

Yeah. Not your brightest idea but it worked. Maybe a bit too well. Kitty had gotten excited and practically dragged all the girls into Viv's room to get her ready. Now you were just sitting on the couch looking like some nervous kid about to go on your first date. Well, technically it is even if it wasn't actually a date. Whatever. Didn't matter.

You agreed to this to help your friend damnit!

And now your heart was beating faster than it ever did during a fight when Viv stepped out. Kitty must've loaned her clothes since you had never seen any of those clothes on her. A black shirt, white blouse, black boots. What the hell is happening right now?

Viv: Are you ok? Your heart beat has increased by 20%.

Kitty: Aw! He likes it!

Marvel: This is too cute!

Shit. Ok, remember why you're doing this. You and Viv began to head out soon after with Widow and Spidey watching from the kitchen.

Spidey: Are you gonna tell papa Vison?

Widow finished typing on her phone and showed it to him.

Widow: Already did.

On the phone screen was a picture of you awkwardly greeting her. Viv was smiling.
-----------
Y/N: So what was the first thing you wanted to try?