Reed Richards Pt. 1

Time left before Godslayer Protocol: 1 month and 27 days.

You woke up in an unfamiliar bed with a familar warmth. You looked down and saw Nadia nuzzled against your chest asleep soundly. You smiled to yourself before you looked over to the pile of discarded clothing. You wondered what Venom would say in this moment. Probably be giving you some sexual comedy or something. You slowly reached up and ran your finger against the ring hanging around your neck.

Today was the day that you'll find Reed Richards and fix everything. After that, you're free. You can finally go back and face everyone with your own thoughts and your own feelings. You felt Nadia move slightly and smiled. You loved her. You really did believe that. When you're done with this search, you'll be able to say that with every fiber of your being. Not just to her, but to everyone. Suddenly you heard someone tap on the door.

Scott: Get dressed and come downstairs for breakfast. I'll kick your ass later.

You heard him leave and sighed. You gently shook Nadia and watched as her eyes opened. It was only after you looked into your eyes that you realized that you acatually slept last night. You realized that you could look at her now. You smiled.

Nadia: Good morning.

You kissed her head.

Y/N: Morning. We need to get dress and eat breakfast before your uncle kicks my ass even more.

Nadia laughed as you managed to get out of bed without disturbing her. You started to get dressed while Nadia watched.

Nadia: I missed this.

You grinned.

Y/N: Seeing the goods?

Nadia threw a pillow at you while she blushed.

Nadia: I was talking about us being together! Why do you have to be so weird?!

You laughed as you pulled on your shirt.

Y/N: Because your cute when you get flustered.

Nadia hugged a pillow while mumbling something into it.

Y/N: What was that?

Nadia: I said, y-your c-cute too.

You grinned.

Y/N: If you uncle didn't just tell me he was going to kick my ass, with your mom's help no doubt, I would take you again right now.

Nadia threw her other pillow at you.
----------
Janet: Have a good day at school sweetie.

Y/N: We all love you!

Scott smacked the back of your head as you laughed. Nadia just shook he head and started her walk to school. The three of you reentered the house where Widow and Seol were on the couch looking at Widow's computer.

Scott: What's the word hummingbirds?

Widow: I got in touch with Seol's contact. All we need to do now is wait for a time.

Y/N: And after that we finally meet Richards?

Widow: After that we meet someone who will take us to Richards. You have to understand that him and his team are in hiding for a reason.

You and Seol looked confused.

Seol: He has a team?

Scott looked almost offended.

Scott: You kids don't know who the Fantastic Four are?! I, wa, I've never been more offended.

Janet rolled her eyes.

Janet: Richards is the leader for a team known as the Fantastic Four. They went into hiding about 8 years ago for unknown reasons.

Seol: That doesn't sound good. The last time I talked to Mr. Richards was when I got my powers. Even then it was onky a phone call and all he gave me was this contact.

Widow: Not even the Avengers know why. They just left without taking anything. The Baxter Building was completely untouched. That's why this is so important now. The fact that they're even willing to talk to me is a miracle.

You looked down at the laptop. So this was even more serious than you thought. Who, or what, were they hiding from? There was a loud ding that caused everyone to freeze. Widow picked up her phone and looked at the message.

Widow: They want to meet now.

All eyes were on you. You crossed your arms and nodded.

Y/N: Ok then.
---------
You, Widow, and Seol stood in an empty warehouse that looked unused. This was definitely sketchy but this was where Seol's contact directed you. You looked around for a bit before Seol slid up next to you.

Seol: Soooo....you and Nadia?

Y/N: What about it?

Seol: You two were surprisingly quiet.

Y/N: She yelled at me about keeping quiet since everyone was there.

Seol: What about her?

Y/N: I either kissed her or her face was buried in the pillows.

Seol looked at you shocked at how bluntly you said that. You looked at her and smirked smugly.

???: Were you followed.

You all looked around confused. There was nothing to hide behind and there was enough light to see all around.

Widow: Who's there?

???: Where you followed?! Answer the question.

Y/N: We weren't followed by anyone. You can come out. It's just us.

???: You're Y/N?

You nodded.

Y/N: Where are you?

???: Right in front of you.

You all watched as someone suddenly appeared.

???: My name is Susan Richards. It's nice to finally meet.