Avengers Tower Pt. 3

Lunch was enjoyable and Thor did not do party tricks. Turns out you would be meeting him later. Tony began to lead you all downstairs to look at their simulation room. It was supposed to be bigger than yours so you were excited. Tony lead you all to the booth where you found Thor and someone you were hoping to avoid.

Viv: Hello dad.

Vision: Hello Vivian

He then turned to the rest of you.

Vision: Hello everyone. And Y/N L/N.

Why were you singled out?!

Tony: Try not to kill the kid. We need him around for when we're too old.

Vision: I would not kill him. I would prefer to make him worry about what I may or may not do.

That wasn't much better.

Thor: Haha! Cut the boy some slack. He was merely testing the waters to see if your daughter was a proper mate.

NO! WHAT THE ACTUALLY HELL THOR?!

Vision: Is that so?

Y/N: No sir! It was just a friendly date! No ulterior motives whatsoever!

Tony placed a hand on Vision's shoulder trying not to laugh.

Tony: Let's just show them the simulation.

Vision stared at you for a few more moments before turning to the control panel.

Miles: Yikes. That was tough.

Danny: He disturbed the flowing stream. It is now a roaring river.

You just sighed while they held your shoulders supportively. Laura and Kitty opted to just stand in the corner since they were already used to this stuff. Riri and Viv hung back and chatted about something you couldn't hear. Danny, Miles, Gwen, and yourself all watched as the simulation came to life.

Vision: The simulator has data on all enemies the Avengers have faced. We can simulate any foe.

He then turned back around.

Vision: Who would like to go first?

Before Danny could volunteer, Vision looked to you.

Vision: How nice of your to volunteer Y/N. Please step into the simulator.

You pointed to Danny but Vision stepped closer. He then bent down to look you in the eyes.

Vision: Step in.

You froze up before running into the white room. You kicked off your shoes and pulled off your flannel. You watched as the window vanished to blend into the rest of the room. You heard their voices over the speakers.

Tony: Alright so we'll just pop some people up and you'll take them down. Simple enough right?

You heard clicking.