Trouble in Tokyo Pt. 2

The jet finally landed and you all let out a sigh of relief. You made it without any further trouble. Even Venom calmed down once you touched down. The back opened and you all got your bags before stepping out. Sam dropped to the ground and began to kiss it.

Sam: I never thought I would miss you.

Widow walked in front of you all and sighed.

Widow: I've definitely had better flights. Is everyone alright?

Cat: I don't think I want to fly again.

Katie: I second that.

Kamala: Same.

Widow: You're alive aren't you.

Katie looked to the ground.

Katie: Only on the outside.

No oned really commented on that. Widow pulled out her phone to look at something.

Widow: Transport should be here soon. Hang tight while I make a call.

She dialed a number and walked away leaving you all on your own. You looked towards the city in awe.

Y/N: Woah. It looks so cool.

Miles: For real though. Wait til you're in it.

Venom: I better ssssee one cat girl or I will riot.

Everyone looked at Venom with wide eyes.

Kamala: Are you, a weeb?

Venom: I AM AN OATAKU!

You pulled out a piece of peppermint and fed it to him to shut him up.

Kitty: Maybe we can explore during our downtime. It would be cool to see all the places Logan talked about.

Laura: You do realize that most of those places are bars right?

Katie's head popped up at bars. Cat began to streach while you contiued to look around. You couldn't wait to see Tokyo.

Then your senses went off.

Gwen/Miles/Y/N: Watch out!

Everyone leaped out of the way as a chain landed near where you were standing. You poppes your claws out and Venom was quick to cover your face. Everyone else prepared for battle.

???: Damn. I missed.

You followed the sound of the voice and found a woman standing there.

???: It won't happen again.

She reached into what looked to be a purse and pulled out another chain. You noticed that it looked odd. She held the chain with both hands and a smirk.

???: Now which one of you is Y/N?

Everyone looked at you.

Y/N: Thanks guys. I appreciate it.