Celebrity Status Pt. 2

You smiled as Hin held your hand and you walked down the street. You felt like a million bucks. Seriously. This was awesome.

Seol: <Maybe we should take you shopping.>

Hae: <Make him look all fancy. I like this idea.>

You just shrugged as an agreement.

Y/N: <I'm in your care.>

They led you to a nice clothing store and immediately got to work with looking for clothes for you. You ended up being left with Seol who was laughing to herself.

Y/N: What's so funny?

Seol: It's just, I used to never be able to do this. My family was very poor before I was able to help them.

Y/N: Is that why you became a singer?

Seol nodded.

Seol: It was always my dream. I guess having powers helps out to.

You grinned before looking over your shoulder at the people outside. You and Seol lifted up your hands. She created some frost while you made some flames. That should make for a fun photo.

Y/N: It's nobel of you to do that for your family. Truly something a Hero would do.

Seol's eyes glowed in admiration. Must mean a lot for your Hero to say something like that to you. Min and Jin returned with some clothes and you smiled. Looks like you were their personal doll for now.
----------
You were once again walking down the street with the girls when you heard something. You looked around before you found a man walking towards you.

???: I'm glad that I found you. You were quite hard to track down.

You looked at the girls and saw that they were visibly scared.

???: Unfortunately for you, now that I found you the results may be negative!

Y/N: Oh. Bad guy.

You ignited your hands but quickly stopped. You turned around to the girls.

Y/N: <This isn't some fake trick for the cameras right? Like I won't accidentally kill some poor intern?>

The girls shook their heads.

Y/N: <Cool!>

You reignited your hands and Seol walked up to join you with her ice. Mr. Negative summoned and sword and yoh frowned.

Y/N: Wish I had my sword.

He lunged at you but you dodged and grabbed his shoulder before throwing him across the street. He landed and raced towards you. Seol quickly covered the ground with ice causing Mr. Negative to slip slightly which gave you the opening to leap towards him.

Y/N: Lights out!

You delivered a blow to the man's gut which sent him flying away. He grunted and summoned his sword once again. He recovered midair and dashed gowards you. You popped out your claws and blocked his attack.

Mr. Negative: Bad move!

He touched your shoulder and Seol gasped. The three of you stood in the street as you looked around confused.

Y/N: Uh, ok.

You walked over and touched his arm.

Y/N: Tag?

Mr. Negative: How?! That's impossible!

You shrugged. You then pointed down and Mr. Negative saw that his feet were now frozen to the ground courtesy of Seol. He looked vack you as you smiled. The last thing he saw was your flaming fist at you knocked him out.

You turned back to Seol and pointed at the man's unconscious body.

Y/N: So who was that guy?

Seol: His name is Mr. Negative. He has the power to corrupt those he touches.

You smiled and gave a thumbs up.

Y/N: Sorry but I come precorrupted.

Seol covered her face with her hand and laughed. You did finger guns before looking back at the others.

Y/N: <You guys ok?>

Min began to shake before she was suddenly holding onto you like a koala.

Min: <That was so cool! You and Luna working together was something that I didn't think I needed!>

Hae: <Please try not to break him.>

Jin: <You saw those muscles. She ain't breaking anything.>

You blushed at her joke but opted to oet Min instead. She finally let go and you turned to Seol. She lifted a hand and you smiled before high giving her. The paparazzi began to snap shots while you and the others talked.
--------
Widow: Looks like you five are quite the trending topic.

You all had returned to the hotel room and Widow tossed you her phone. You looked at the page she had up and saw that you and the girls were #1 on trending. The pictures were of you and Min as she held your arm, Hae and you trying out clothes, you and Jin enjoying coffee, and a lot of photos of you and Seol from you both showing off your powers and the two of you fighting Mr. Negative.

Y/N: Never been on trending before. That's cool.

Seol: Get used to it. A lot of people are looking at you now more than ever.

The girls sat down on the couch before Widow stood up.

Widow: I hope you enjoyed your last day here. Tomorrow the three of us are heading to our next location.

You raised a brow.

Y/N: The three of us?

You looked over and saw that the girls were now focusing on Seol. You suddenly realized what she was talking about.

Y/N: Luna is coming to?

Widow smirked.

Widow: Luna? You two got close.

You suddenly caught what you had said.

Y/N: Whatever.

Widow snaked an arm around your shoulder.

Widow: I'm just giving you a hard time. She knows the person to get into contact with Reed Richards. Plus she can be useful if we run into problems.

Y/N: What problems?

Widow: I said if. If Y/N.

You rolled your eyes and looked back at Seol. You smiled at the way she talked to her friends.

Widow: Do you have a celebrity crush?

You playfully rolled your eyes before grabbing a bottle of water.

Y/N: No. By the way, on a completely unrelated note, can you look up Monster plushie?

Widow looked at you confused.

Widow: Uh, sure.

Y/N: Thanks! So where is our next place of intrest?

Widow stopped typing suddenly at the question. You looked at her.

Y/N: Widow? Where are we going?

Widow cleared her throat and looked at you.

Widow: Remember what Nadia said? About where she was moving?

You thought back on it.

Y/N: Yeah. San Francis, oh. Fuck.