Venom's Child

Saturday morning arrived and you woke up in a very comfortable bed. Felicia's bed. It was very soft. You were in said bed with your girlfriend. Said girlfriend was cuddled against your chest. Said chest was completely deprived of any bullet scars.

Venom: About time you woke up.

You groaned. There goes the peace. You were careful to not wake Felicia as you sat up.

Y/N: Morning Ven.

Venom: I've been meaning to tell you sssssomething.

Great. What could this possibly be about? Viv and her confession to you? Maybe he was going to call Quentin a nerd again? Was he going to make fun of you for something?

Venom: Felicia and Cat have a familiar sssscent.

Oh. Ok then. That didn't really make you worry. You've been around her enough for her scent to become a common smell to you.

Venom: It's very similar to the Black Cat.

And now you were interested.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Before Venom could answer, Felicia began to stir and wake up. Looks like this conversation is going to be put on hold. She sat up and looked at you.

Felicia: Good morning.

You smiled.

Y/N: Morning.
------
You walked down the street towards the Cafe. Training wouldn't start until noon so you were going to avoid going back until then. Felicia said she needed to work so you were on your own for the time being. It was nice though. You had been surrounded by people so much that being alone for once was nice. Almost like the days before joining the project.

Venom: I'm here to.

Kind of like the days before joining the project. You reached the Cafe and waited in line. All of this could clear your head. Exactly what you needed. Between loosing your powers temporarily to having one of your only friends confession their love for you. From a attempted school bombing to joining the Film Club. A lot has happened.

Venom: What the hell?

You looked at your shoulder to see Venom peeking out. He was looking around the Cafe.

Y/N: What's wrong?

You began to look around as well before your eyes fell on the window. Red hair. Evil smile. Cletus. And he was looking right at you. He turned away and started walking down the street. You were so lost in your thoughts that you didn't even realize your senses were going crazy. You hopped out of line and left the shop. You started to follow him but Venom stopped you by taking control of your legs.

Venom: Ssstop.

Y/N: What the hell Venom? He's getting away.

Venom: He'sss even more dangerousss than before.

Even more dangerous? What could that mean? You started to heat up your legs forcing Venom to let go. You were going to follow him if your senes were this bad.

Venom: Lisssten to me!

Y/N: I'm not letting him get away Venom.

Venom:You aren't ready!

Y/N: What do you even mean?! He's dangerous and I need to deal with him.

Venom was suddenly quiet. This actually worried you a bit. When does Venom ever shut up when you said to.