The Duo

It was about a week after Crossbones tried to take Molly when you were standing in the river. Once again you were naked as you fished. Felicia, or rather Cat, sat on a nearby rock with her book. You caught another fish and tossed it along with the others.

Cat: I think that should be enough.

Y/N: With Molly around? I swear. She eats more than Sam did.

Cat: She does use a lot of power. Who knew she was so strong.

You didn't realize how much power she was packing until you saw her lift up the couch to clean under it, while Victor and Felicia were still sitting on it. She did it with so much ease that you felt embarrassed.

Cat: I think she's growing on Victor.

Y/N: Maybe. The old man is stubborn when you first meet him. It wasn't too long ago that we thought he was actually trying to kill us rather than train us.

You went back to fishing before Cat looked up at you. Her stayed on the scar on your chest. It served as a reminder to not be weak again. It was a reminder to not let anyone else die. She set her book down and stood up. You looked up when you felt the water move. Cat was walking into the water, also naked. You kept your eyes on her as she got closer.

Cat: Hey.

Y/N: Hey.

She looked down at your chest and placed a finger on the scar. She slowly traced it. Your mind flashed back to that day. It was the day you lost a friend and almost lost yourself. Never again. She slowly traced her finger up to your chin before her arm wrapped around your neck. She pulled you closer and the two of you shared a kiss. She pulled away.

Cat: You know, even though you've been through so much, you're still the same Y/N I fell in love with.

You smiled.

Y/N: And you're the same Felicia I fell for. Well, you did get abs.

She playfully smacked your shoulder as the tso of you laughed. You bent down and kissed her again.

Molly: Y/N? Victor was asking for yo...

You and Cat both turned to the side eyed Molly who had just appeared from the woods.

Molly: I-I-I...

Felicia quickly ducked into the water to hide her chest while you just stood there. Not like she could see anything anyway.

Molly: I'll just tell him your busy.

She turned and hurried off. Felicia slowly stood back up.

Felicia: We should go back now.

Y/N: Agreed.
--------
After making it back to the cabin, you found Victor looking at the newspaper. "Maple Leaf Times". Yup. They really went for it.

Victor: I see the two of you are done violating the river.

Y/N: Ok first off, we didn't even do anything. And secondly, we already violated that river when we were training.

Felicia smacked the back of your head. Victor sighed and set the paper down onto the table before sliding it towards you. You pickes it up and read the headline.

Y/N: You wanted to show me, a moose rampage?

Victor: Below that.

You looked under the picture of the moose headbutting a window and saw another interesting photo. It was two figures fleeing from a crime scene. A Hydra base. The title read "Mysterious Figures Stopped Weapons Ring" in all bold letters. And why wasn't this the headline?