The Neiffleheim War Pt. 1

You looked down at your hand and slowly slid the ring off your finger. You placed it on the nightstand by your bed and walked over to where your armor was. It was a golden plated chest piece with golden shoulders. The left arm was covered in more armor while a black fur cape hung off your right shoulder. You also wore golden boots and gauntlets as well as a golden mask that covered the lower half of your face. You wore chain mail underneath your armor and your sword hung from your hip.

Nadia: Are you ready?

You turned to look at her. She wore lighter armor than you since she had some of her gear underneath. The red armor covered her chest, arms, and hands while a pair of red metal boots stayed on her feet. She also had her helmet in her hands while a dagger hung from her belt.

Y/N: As ready as I'll ever be.

The two of you walked down the hall and toward the throne room. You entered the room and saw all of your allies waiting. All of them wore armor and had weapons from the Asgardian armory. You almost laughed when you recalled your time in Kamala's game. Everyone, even though they wore armor that matched their costumes, were dressed for the cold. Fur stuck out of their clothing except for Viv and Riri who choose to keep their normal gear.

Y/N: Alright. Today is the day we go to war against Neiffleheim. I know that this is dangerous. You know this is dangerous. I can't express how thankful I am that you're all joining me today.

Everyone just smiled.

Y/N: That being said, I'm relying on you. All of you. I need you all to hold off the giants until I can beat Laufey and get his blessing.

You grabbed the handle of your blade and smirked.

Y/N: Is eveeyone ready?

Everyone nodded.

Y/N: Good. Let's head out.

You descended down the steps and led everyone outside. Asgardians and Gladiators all watched and cheered as you walked down the streets towards the Bifrost. You looked over and saw Robbie pushing the motorcycle he had brought with him. It was your old bike. The one Moon Knight gave you.

Y/N: I see you got it working.

Robbie: Yeah. Figured I wouldn't be able to use the charger so this is the next best thing.

Y/N: Can you even use the Rider's power on a bike?

Robbie smirked.

Robbie: I learned a thing or two while you were gone.

You all reached the Bifrost where you found Heimdall.

Heimdall: I wish you luck, my king.

You nodded as he activated the bridge. Thor was still gone but you knew that he would show up to the battle. You all stepped through the gate and appeared in Neiffleheim. You looked down from the cliff and saw the army of Frost Giants below.

Kamala: That looks like a lot.

Valkyrie: They are created by the frost. They are truly never ending.

Gwendolyn: No pressure. This is like one of those epic large scale battle arcs that last a while!

Everyone looked at her.

Drax: And I am the weird one.

Felicia: Everyone knows the plan. Just stick to it and we'll be fine.

Everyone pulled out their weapons as you looked around. Laufey was no where to be seen.

Danny: The king hides away while his soldiers fight.

Eli: Pathetic.

The giants all began to roar and Hylk roared back. Suddenly, there was a loud horn in the air. The giants all began to rush forward and the ground seemed to shake.

Y/N: This is it! Stand your ground and show no mercy!

Shang-Chi: Mercy was never an option!

As the giants approached, you turned towards Hulk.

Y/N: Go get them big guy.

Hulk: HULK SMASH!

The green giant leaped towards the horde and everyone let out a war cry before charging in. Silence seemed to take hold as the two forces charged at each other. Then, you coated your blade in Odin's lighting as you sliced the first giant. Noise returned as everyone clashed with the giants.

Danny used his iron fist to break through several giants before he leaped up and slammed his fist into the ground. The small group surrounding him shattered as Cindy webbed herself passed him. She used her ax to slice through several giants before she grabbed a stray arm and used it to crack one over the head.

Sam powered up and delivered a large blast at the group which disintegrated them. Molly used the large war hammer she found to effortlessly smash the giants into pieces. Robbie was ridding the now flaming motorcycle through the swarm as the flames burned anyone in his path. His chain did the rest.

Hulk grabbed a giant and used it to smash through several others while Gwendolyn hung on his back by his armor slicing anyone who got close. She leaped off and stabbed into one's head and rode it as it fell over. Gwen used her webs to pulled two giants together which shattered them. She then pulled out some of the daggers from her belt and attached her webs to them. She used the improvised whip to slice through the horde.

Peter flew around with Riri and the two laid down cover fire from above while Viv flew lower to fire off her beam. Eli used the sword he had to slice through many enemies while using his shield to block attacks. He leaped back just as a ice spike appeared from the ground and stabbed into three giants. Luna smiled as she got to work with creating barriers for her friends to use as cover. Shang-Chi used his Chi to help Danny in destroying the bigger giants before summoning copies of himself to help out.

Drax went on a wild rampage and cut the ankles of every giant which gave Rocket the opening to shot them down from his place on the cliff. Gamora stood back to back with Groot as the two fought off the giants that were focused on them. Mantis relayed orders to Warlock who would go and destroy large groups of the giants effortlessly.

Cat used the spear she had taken to fight the giants with Doreen by her side. Cat stabbed a giant in the chest and let go for Doreen to pick it up and throw it into the crowd. She then handed Cat's spear back. The two winked before jumping back into action. Katie covered them with the arrows she had managed to snag. Nadia flew through the giants and fired off her blasters to make the giants stagger. Danny would then use this opportunity to punch them down.

You flew up into the sky and raised your sword. You summoned the lightning of the gods and striked down a massive group of enemies. You then flew down right in the middle and sliced through many more. You actiavted your Mattahan Armor and blasted through the group.

Y/N: Where are you Laufey?!

Laufey: You know where to find me. You can sense my power.

You looked around, and sure enough you saw it. The blue energy coming from a near by cave. It was heavily guarded by giants.

Sam: I got you!

He flew in front of you and placed his hands together. He took a deep breath before releasing a massive blast which destoryed everything in it's way.

Sam: It's up to you now bud!

You high fived and blasted off towards the cave. Time to get the third blessing.