Battle Of The Champions Pt. 2

Widow: You heard what?

You had just gotten done telling her about the prize. After asking around some more, you learned that the prize of winning the tournament was one wish of whatever you desired.

Y/N: The power to grant any wish, maybe the assassins are after this.

Widow: I wouldn't doubt it.

The two of you were talking outside of Silvija's personal booth. You confirmed that you could use your powers in the upcoming rounds. This should be easy enough even if you were still, nevermind.

Widow: Are you going to be ok with this? Ever since we started training you've been hesitant to use your powers. You're getting a good handle on them but you still seem wary.

You nodded. You were sure you can handle it. Even with this damn Protocol. You suddenly got a headache causing you to hiss in pain. That same image flashed through your mind.

Widow: You ok? Is this another one of those future visions?

You nodded.

Widow: You haven't had one of those in a while.

You shook your head and sighed.

Y/N: I'll be fine. I'm sure I'll find out who it is soon enough. I should go get ready for the next round.

Widow: Right. Good luck kid.

You nodded and left. Once you reached the resting area, you looked around before you saw Dane talking to Shang-Chi. You raised a brow and approached the two.

Y/N: Hey. What's going on here?

Dane: Shang-Chi here was telling me that he was given a second chance in the tournament.

Y/N: Really?! That's great!

Shang-Chi: The officials caught one of the fighters using forbidden powers on the first round.

Yikes. Thank God you weren't caught.

Shang-Chi: Looks like we're going to be getting our second round after all.

You smiled as the two of you caught each other's hands.

Y/N: Can't wait.

???: How pathetic.

The three of you looked to see the man from before approach you. The guy with the weird whip.

Dane: And what is so pathetic about any of this?

???: The Chinese only made it to the second round due to a forfeit. A true warrior proves his strength in a fight. He lose.

Y/N: Yeah well, shit happens.

Shang-Chi: You are right that I did lose but it will not happen again.

???: It doesn't matter to me. In the eyes of Anton Vanko, you are nothing more than a runt.