Late Night Food Run Pt. 5

You and Felica stood in front of the final door. Danny's.

Dr. Strange: This is the last person we can free. Godspeed.

You nodded as a thanks and stepped through the door. You were now in Danny's reality. It was warmer than you thought.

Felicia: Are we in California?

Y/N: Sandy beaches, people with no shirts, hippies getting high on the sidewalks? Yep. California.

You and Felicia started to approach the beach house but stopped when Danny walked out. He looked ready for the beach before he saw the two of you.

Danny: Well, there goes my nice time. Let me guess. Evil wizard made this whole reality to keep my mind under their control to use me as some kind of slave?

You and Felicia looked at each other.

Y/N: Uh, yeah.

Felicia: How did you know?

Danny: My parents are alive and I'm familiar with the mystic arts. Alright. Let's go.

You were standing back in the Mind State once again. That was easy. Danny walked over to Strange and bowed.

Danny: Sorcerer Supreme.

Dr. Strange: Iron Fist.

You smiled at all of them.

Y/N: Great. I'm glad that everyone is here now. We have a evil witch to take care of.

???: I can assure you that I am much more than a witch.

Everyone turned to see a woman standing there.

Amora: Hello boys~

Everyone got ready to fight but she stopped you all with one wave of her hand.

Amora: I thought I put your minds to sleep.

She stepped closer and looked at you.

Amora: I didn't get to you before Strange summoned you. It was a shame really. I was really looking forward to using you.

Dr. Strange: You have no power over the boy! He's mind is beyond your control.

He summoned a orange chain like weapon and prepared for battle but Amora smiled.

Amora: You won't be fighting me. You'll be fighting him.

She suddenly grabbed your chin and kissed you. You felt a strange surge in your body before you closed your eyes. You woke up in a cold sweat and tried to catch your breath.

Y/N: Jesus. What a nightmare.

You sat up and looked at the time. 7:30. School was canceled for the day. Something about a gas leak. You stood up and streached before picking up a shirt and putting it on. You yawned before heading to the bathroom to freshen up.