Absolute Carnage Pt. 3

Viv and Riri looked at the machine to no avail. Kitty stuck her hand in but had to pull it away when the Anti-Cells forced her hand to return to normal.

Kitty: Our powers won't work.

Riri: Good thing we have rockets.

Everyone moved out of the way as Riri fired off whatever rockets she had left. Not even a dent.

Viv: It's made from the same metal as the one in Y/N.

Kitty: So we can't use our powers and nothing even dents it. How are we supposed to stop this thing?

They looked at Viv.

Viv: I do not know.

You delivered a right hook to Carnage before flipping and delivering a spining kick. Carnage caught your leg and threw you past Taskmaster and Moon Knight. Their fight was too evenly matched. Taskmaster learned his moves but Moon Knight kept coming up with more.

Y/N: You're looking tired.

Carnage: SILENCE!

He grabbed you and held you down. He slammed his head against yours but you only smirked.

Y/N: Thank you for the protection.

Venom: I already told you, you're my ressssponsssibility.

You pushed back against Carnage and grabbed his wrist. You flung him across the room and right at the machine. You and Venom noticed how Carnage was pulled towards it making it unstable.

Y/N: That's it.

Venom: We jussst have to pusssh him into the light!

You cracked your knuckles. Time to get to work. The team had to watch helplessly as you and Moon Knight fought. Moon Knight started to jab his staff towards Taskemaster as he moved side by side. Moon Knight siked him out and jabbed in the same place twice successfully hitting Taskmaster. While he was down, Moon Knight twisted the handle and popped the blade out.

Moon Knight: This is for killing my family.

He stabbed the blade into Taskmaster's chest. He twisted it and watched as the orange light faded from his eyes.

Moon Knight: Rest now, Elise.

You were still trading blows with Carnage but you were gaining the upper hand. You grabbed him and started to push him towards the machine.

Y/N: You made a big mistake by attacking those I love.

Carnage started to smile as he grabbed onto your shoulders. He pulled you closer.

Carnage: Then let's go together.

He held onto you and pulled you with him.

Everyone: Y/N!

Time slowed down. Suddenly, everything flashed before your eyes. You journey through childhood, your discovery of your powers, you meeting everyone, your journey through the Program. Everything. You couldn't help but smile. You made a hell of a lot of good memories. You closed your eyes.

Venom: I'm sssorry kid.

Y/N: It's fine. I lived a good life.

Venom: It'sss not over yet.

You opend your eyes as you felt Venom pull away from you. You were slowly thrown back as Venom pushed Carnage into the machine. You reached out to grab him but you couldn't. As he left your hand, he left behind your mother's ring on your finger. You slammed to the ground as Venom and Carnage entered the beam.