Adventures with Felicia Pt. 3

It was now Wednesday and you had gotten ready for dinner with the Visions with Felicia's help. She kept insisting on dressing nice rather than your normal street wear so she had ended up texting you to go over to her place. You were a bit confused but you ended up agreeing to it, once again Venom, and headed to her apartment. You knocked on the door and waited for her to answer. Except, she didn't. At least not your Felicia.

Felicia?: Hello there~

Her eyes gave it away. She stepped aside to let you in. Maybe now you were able to have a chat with her. She closed the door behind you and you walked to the living room.

Y/N: So I'm guessing you're not Felicia.

Felicia smirked. You suddenly realized that you had met this Felicia before. The one who would tease you.

Felicia?: No. Just call me Cat if it makes it easier for you. And if you'd like, we can keep whatever we do from Felicia. She can't see anything so we could have some fun~

Venom: I like thissss one to.

Y/N: I'll pass on the offer, Cat.

Cat laughed to herself before signaling to the table. On it was a shopping bag from a place that seemed way to expensive for you. You looked in it and found a new outfit.

Venom: New dudsss. Nice.

Y/N: I can't take this. It looks like it cost too much.

Cat just waved it off before placed a finer on her lip. She then smirked.

Cat: Even though you're going to dinner with another girl, I still want my man to look sharp~

Well how could you turn down that offer waitwhatdidshejustsay?! You did tell Felicia about it but just earlier, didn't she say that Felicia wouldn't know if something happened?

Y/N: How do you know about that?

Cat leaned against the back of the couch with her hands crossed.

Cat: Unlike Felicia, I'm aware of what happens when she's in the driver seat.

That was useful knowledge to have. Although that would mean that she knew when you and Felicia......oh. That was weird. Didn't Felicia mention something about Cat being able to tease her?

Cat: Consider the clothes a sort of thank you.

Y/N: Thank you?

Cat: You're welcome.

She laughed at her own joke.

Venom: I really like this one.

You were still on the fence. One on hand, this was technically Felicia but it wasn't. It almost felt wrong talking to her. Like a whole nother girl was hitting on you and you were just letting it happen. Wait a second. Are you and Felicia even dating? You never really asked.

Venom: But they are the ssssame person on the outsssside. Maybe you could convince them both to fuc...

Y/N: What did you mean a thank you?

Cat eyed you up and down.

Cat: A thank you for accepting Felicia. The poor girl never opens up about me.

She suddenly looked guilty.

Cat: I, we think that I'm the reason our mom killed herself.

You were at a loss for words. You already knew that her mom had passed but, suicide.

Venom: You got yoursssself a girl with emotional baggage.