Reed Richards Pt. 2

You looked at the woman before you. Richards was her last name. That must mean she's related to him somehow or...

Widow: It's nice to see you again. I see the two of you finally tied the knot.

Susan: It's good to see you again Natasha. I see you're finally ok with kids.

The two women smiled and shared a friendly hug. Susan then turned to Seol.

Susan: I'm sorry about what happened to you. My husband was really torned up over the whole ordeal.

Seol: It's no problem. I decided to use the whole situation as a way to be a Hero. People call me Luna Snow.

Susan: Names have gotten better since I was your age. I was called the Invisable Woman. Can you guess why?

Seol laughed before Susan turned to you. Her smile faded for a moment.

Susan: Y/N, I want to say sorry. For everything. My husband can explain everything once I take you to him.

Y/N: Right. Where are we going?

Susan smiled.

Susan: Down.

She walked past you and touched something on the wall. A door revealed itself and she signaled for you all to follow. You all entered the elevator and Susan clicked a button which sent you all going down.

Widow: So this whole time, you were all hiding in San Francisco.

Susan: Yeah. As much as we miss New York, we can't go back.

Y/N: Why is that? Why did you all dissapear?

Seol: From what we heard, you were all powerful Heroes.

Susan: We needed to get away so Richard could work. He'll explain everything.

The doors opened and you all stepped out. The entire place looked like some futuristic base. Everything was so, white. Dear god. It was so damn bright. Susan led you all down the hall as you looked around.

Seol: Are the other Fantastic Four here?

Susan smiled.

Susan: Actually.....

???: Susan! Johnny! Whoever the hell can hear me! I'm heading out!

A man walked around the corner but, it didn't look like a man. It was more of a thing.

 It was more of a thing

Susan: Ben. You're leaving right now? We have, uh, guests.

Ben looked at you and smiled.

Ben: The kid grew up. Good to see you ain't dead.

You blinked a bit but snappes oit of your trance.

Y/N: It's nice to meet you, Ben.

Seol: Do you already know him?

Oh yeah. What was that about?

Ben: Somewhat. Richards kept you monitored for a while.

Y/N: He did?

Ben: Yeah. He cared a lot for you. He was practically bouncing off walls when he heard you were coming. I gotta go now.

Susan: Don't forget your disguse.

Ben: Yeah yeah.

He gave a short nod and walked off. Susan contiued down the hall before you noticed a bright flame out of the corner of your eye. You looked over and looked through the seemingly invisible glass to see another memeber.

Susan: And that would be my brother. Johnny Storm aka the Human Torch.

You watched the way his flames danced over his body as he flew around the room and destroyed the targets

You watched the way his flames danced over his body as he flew around the room and destroyed the targets. You lifted your own hand up and lit it on fire. They were nearly identical.

Y/N: Woah. They're like mine.

Susan: It was his DNA that Victor put in you.

You smiled slightly.

Susan: Come along. You can meet him after we talk to Richard.

You nodded. You all finally reached a room which looked to be lab. You looked around in amazement at all of the devices and inventions. You've never seen anything like this. Not even at the Avengers Tower or in Riri's lab. Susan stopped and turned to Widow and Seol.

Susan: Maybe we should wait out here. Y/N and Reed must want some, privacy.

Seol nodded but Widow looked at you. You were literally about to meet your maker. The man who started it all.

Widow: Will you be ok?

You hesitated.

Y/N: Yeah.

Widow smiled before she looked at you. She suddenly hugged you and sighed. She left go and straightened your hair.

Widow: Keep your chin up and be confident. You can do this.

You smiled.

Y/N: Will do mo...Natasha.

Widow smiled at your slip up. She turned to Susan and nodded. The three left the room while you looked down at your hands.

Y/N: I can do this. I can do this.

You turned and began to walk. You turned the corner and you found a man sitting at a desk working on something. You watched as his arm reached out for something that was too far out of reach. At least, for you. The man's arm streached out and picked up the tool before it returned to normal. You cleared your throat which caught his attention. He turned around and stood up.

???: You...Y/N?

You nodded. It was finally time.

Y/N: You must be Reed Richards. I've been looking forward to meet you for a while.

 I've been looking forward to meet you for a while

Reed: Me as well. You must have a lot of questions.

You nodded.

Reed: Then you may want to get comfortable.