○⁸8■

You were digging the suit. And the top hot. Hell yes. Everyone was dressed appropriately for 1885 and you felt so damn classy. You looked at Doreen and saw that she was wearing a dress but her tail still stuck out. She quickly tucked it back into her shirt and make it look like a furry boa of sorts.

Y/N: Alright. We got Kitty and Gwendolyn here. We need to...

Lockheed: Wah.

You all looked down and saw that the blue dragon was sitting there, staring at you.

Y/N: Blend in. We really do suck at planning.

Lockheed flew up and landed on top of your hat.

Miguel: Damn. What are we going to do with him?

You picked Lockheed up, took off your hat, placed him on your head, and covered him with the hat.

Y/N: Problem solved.

You could feel Lockheed nuzzle in your hair. Miguel just shrugged while Quentin looked around in awe.

Quentin: T-This is s-so cool. It's l-like B-Bloodborne.

You looked around at the buildings.

Y/N: Wasn't Jack the Ripper hanging around this time?

Miguel: He lived in London.

You shrugged and looked around. Kitty and Gwendolyn were here. The question was, where were they? Who was the bad guy in this time?

Doreen: Uh, isn't that Gwendolyn over there?

The four of you all looked down the street and saw Gwendolyn fighting off a giant man.

Quentin: W-Well that w-was easy.

Miguel: Isn't that a bit too easy?

Y/N: For her? Not at all.

Doreen: Isn't that one of the Wreckers?

You looked closer and saw that it was indeed Bulldozer. This was just beyond crazy to see. Gwendolyn was leaping around in a dress with two swords while everyone else ran away.

Doreen: Shouldn't we help?

Y/N: Eh. She seems like she has it.

Miguel: Maybe we can just go look for Kitty?

Quentin: T-Two of us s-should stay.

Doreen: I'll stay here with Quentin. You go reunite Lockheed and Kitty.

You smiled and kissed her cheek.

Y/N: Will do. Come on Miguel.

Miguel nodded and the two of you calmly walked away. You checked the turner but started to cough. Miguel noticed this.

Miguel: Are you ok?

You nodded but started to cough again. What the hell was going on. You dropped to one knee and realized you were coughing up blood.

Y/N: What the hell?

Miguel reached into his pocket and pulled out a small metal device. He placed it on you face and a metal plate covered the lower half of your face. Your breathing calmed down and you stopped coughing.

Miguel: I didn't even think about this. You're suffering from Time Sickness. It happens to Venus, Mars, and Damien. It has something to do with the Evolution Power.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Miguel: You've been bouncing around too much. We'll need you to take a break when we get back. Maybe a day or so.