School Days Pt. 3

You were finally heading to your final period of the day. The halls were full and you were left on your own since you didn't share this class with anyone. You looked down at your phone and saw that Quentin texted you back and confirmed that you had the right number. He also sent you Nadia's number as well so you could talk to her a bit before meeting her. Technology was neat.

Venom: He'sss ssstill a nerd.

You finally reached your class but stopped when you felt your senses go off again. You looked around before spotting a head of red hair down the hall. You backed up and turned on your heels to follow him.

Venom: What are you doing? You promisssed Cat you would ssstay away.

Y/N: Oh but robbing a kid is ok.

Venom: I never ssssaid I had a good moral compasssss.

You rolled your eyes and continued to follow Cletus. You were going to keep you distance but you wanted to see what he was up to. Your senses were going off like crazy. You rounded a corner and found him ducking into a closet. He stepped back out with a bag. Your senses grew worse.

Venom: Ssssomething isss in that bag.

Something that spelt trouble. You moved through the halls as the late bell rang signaling everyone was now in class. You ducked behind a water fountain when he looked back. He then bent down and pulled something from his bag. He began to mess with something before grabbing his bag and standing up. Once he was far enough, you moved over to the spot he was. You found something there. It was ticking.

Y/N: Venom, please tell me this isn't what I think it is.

Venom: It'ssss a bomb.

Ok. This was bad. Really really bad. Oh God. You quickly grabbed it and stuffed it into your bag.

Venom: What are you doing?

Y/N: Stopping everyone from blowing up! We can't let anyone see these. It'll cause a panic and we don't know if he has some kind of remote device.

You threw your bag back on and quickly continued to trail Cletus. He placed another device near a bathroom and you recovered it. You placed it in your bag and waited a bit before following him again. Every time he placed down a bomb, you were there to pick it up. The ticking grew a bit louder in your bag but Venom moved to cover them. You found Cletus place another bomb before leaving.

You stepped out of your hiding spot and began to walk over when a door nearby opened. You snapped to see who was coming out. Felicia spotted you immediately.

Felicia: Hey Y/N!

She walked over to you looking very happy to see you. You normally would be happy to her her to but the situation prevents that. She gave you a cute little hug before backing up.

Felicia: Your backpack is really full. You know you don't actually need all those notebooks.

Venom: Bad newsss.

Y/N: How can you have bad news?

Venom: The ticking jusst got fassster.

Jesus Christ!

Felicia: Are you ok? You look a little pale. Are you still not feeling good?

Shit! Quick! Spin the wheel of excuses.

Y/N: I was up late last night reading the Bible.

Venom: That wasss bad even for you.