The New Strikers

Robbie: You know, everytime I thought of Canada I always imagined it just snowed year round.

You were taking a break for your daily sparing season with Robbie. It was about a week after you found him in the New Mexico compound and he was adjusting pretty well. Grocery trips were a lot easier with his car to. After sparing with him for a week you had decided that whatever spirit was inside of him was strong. You also learned a bit more about what he could do and how he could do it. It was actually kinda cool to have a Ghost Rider on the team.

Speaking of the team, everyone was doing much better. You decided to try your old method of training by applying stuff you saw on TV to their powers. You learned the limit of how many daggers Dagger could summon at a time, 12, and decided to use that to her advantage. Now she could realize a devastating rain of daggers within a 10 ft radius. She was pushing herself to try and summon more now.

Cloak finally got a grip on his powers. Not only can he pull things into the Dark Dimension, he can now pull things out. You decided to use it as a locker of sorts to carry your equipment. On top of that, Cloak was also able to somewhat manipulate the darkness. Shadows were his new best friend and you made sure to utilize it.

Molly was getting stronger and she didn't get as tired as much. She was also getting faster which was originally a concern. She was almost able to land hits on you and you took to using both hands when you trained. She also learned to use her invulnerability to her advantage as well. She would take a blow from Victor or Felicia and use it to counter. She was a smart kid.

Felicia had less time to train since she was helping you with teaching the others. She mostly stuck to the morning exercise and fit in her own practice whenever she could. You were the same way but since you were able to get the workout done faster, you had a bit more time. No new powers though.

The list of Hydra bases was a godsend as well. You have yet to raid one since you wanted everyone to get just a bit more training in. You could tell everyone was growing restless though. That was good. It pushed them to get stronger. Luckily they weren't blowing up or getting frustrated.

Although, it was about time you all got to work. You gathered everyone in the living room as you and Felicia stood before them. You were holding the list of bases in your hand.

Y/N: Alright team, I think you'll be glad to hear that we're finally making a move.

You watched as everyone started to smile.

Felicia: We're going to be attacking a base down in Alabama. It's been using a church as cover so no one's batter an eye.

Y/N: That changes now. We're once again taking the fight to Hydra. We have twelve bases here and there's bound to be some good stuff hiding away.

You smirked at the thought of leading this team against Hydra. Twelve bases and plenty of power. Time to get to work.
-----------
Ghost Rider: Repent!

The man began to scream as his sins were all shown to him. Meanwhile across the room, you stabbed a man in the leg before delivering an uppercut. You grabbed the man and swung him around before launching him into another man. Cat leaped over their bodies and sliced a man across the chest. She dug her claws into his shoulders and used his body to leap over and kick the man behind him.

Molly picked up one of the tables and flung it right at a man, probably breaking a lot of bones, before taking a move from your book and leaped towards another man. Dagger summoned up her daggers and threw them at the men surrounding her. One of the men opened fired which caught her off guard. Luckily Cloak appeared and swallowed the blast before launching it right back.