BSM - You have an eating disorder (Pt.1)

TRIGGER WARNING: eating disorders, bullying, self harm
.
You kept your head down as you walked along the school corridors holding your books tight to your torso trying not to run into Katrina - your main bully. But of course, your luck was horrible, as always. Someone tripped you and you stuck your arm put to break the fall resulting in badly spraining your wrist. You yelped out and held it to your chest. Bad move you thought.

You heard laughing and you looked up and were met with Katrina and her gang laughing at you. Matty, her boyfriend emptied the contents of your backpack out onto the floor and threw it at you. You winced and curld up into a ball. "Aww, where are your friends fatty? No one to save you huh? You're so pathetic even your mommy and daddy got themselves in a car crash to free themselves from you" Katrina sneered and the others laughed along with her.

That last comment stung the most. Your parents died in a car crash when you were 8. You're 14 now and it still pains you every day. Your brothers, James and Oliver took you into custody. They were all you had. Even though they were busy with filming the Harry Potter movies, they always made sure they had time for you and you loved them so much. "How are you even related to the twins, you're so pathetic, even they would abandon you" Matty taunted. "no they won't!!!!!!" You yelled back with tears brimming your eyes.

Immediately, you felt two sets of hands pull you up and slam you against the wall. You look over to see two guys holding you. "This will teach her not to talk back" Katrina said in an ice cold voice. Matty walked up and threw a punch right against your stomach. You yelled in pain but no one heard because you were behind the school.

He kept throwing punch after punch, making it harder for you to breathe every second and the pain was agonizing. After a while, they threw u onto the ground and you landed on your wrist again and yelped out. "See you tomorrow shit face". You looked up at her, she jumped onto your ankle, spraining it badly making you scream out and walked away along with her gang.

You gathered up your things with tears streaming down your face and slowly limped home, sobbing quietly. You arrived and was relived to see your brothers weren't home yet, so you went upstairs, took a scalding hot shower, and reached for the blade. Sobbing, you made 3 gashes on each of your arms, not wrists, because you thought it would be less visible if your sleeves were to slide up, it had paid off so far and 5 on each upper thigh.

After cleaning the blood and wiping your tears, you went over and looked in the mirror. All you saw was fat on your stomach when in reality, there was barely anything there, you were so skinny from starving yourself for weeks and throwing up whatever your brothers fed you. You opened the toilet seat, sobbing, you stuck two fingers down your throat and started to throw up even though there was nothing in your system. You got up some bile but that was all.

Still sobbing, you got up, rinsed your mouth, got dressed and exited the bathroom. You froze seeing your two brothers sitting on your bed. You were grateful to be wearing long sleeves and sweats. "Are you alright pumpkin? We heard you throwing up in there" James asked as Ollie opened his arms. You walked into them and hugged him back.

They noticed your limp and how you we're holding your injured wrist. "What happedend" They asked simultaneously. "Oh I fell over on the stairs, it's just a sprain" He didn't realize how skinny you were when he was hugging you because you were always wearing a hoodie along with a shirt underneath, so that covered the fact that you were stick thin. "And I'm okay, just felt a little sick that's all" They kissed your head. "Dinners ready kiddo, let's go down and eat, we made your favourite" Ollie said and you all went down stairs.

You looked at the plate of food with disgust as they started eating. You picked apart the food and ate when they were looking. You managed to get down half the plate when you pushed it away. "What's wrong? It's your favorite" James questioned "I'm just not feeling well today" you lied. Ollie reached over and felt your forehead. "No fever, must be a stomach bug" You just nodded. "I need to use the bathroom" and made your way upstairs. You rushed to the bathroom completely forgetting to lock the door, you stuck 2 fingers down your throat and started throwing up everything.

James followed you to make sure you were okay but he looked in horror of what his little sister was doing. He rushed to your side and pulled your fingers out. "OLIVER GET HERE NOW" he yelled and cradled you against him as you sobbed. Oliver came dashing up and he took in the sight before him, he flushed the toilet, sat down next to you and rubbed your back. "She's been making herself throw up" James said with tears in his eyes. Oliver couldn't believe it and started to tear up. "Why darling, why? You're so beautiful. Why would you do this to yourself love?" "Because everyone at school hates me and they call me fatty and Katrina and her friends bully me and beat me up every single day and I'm tired of everything!!!!" You cried out before you could stop yourself.

You realized that you told them everything and that made you sob even more. James held you tight against him making you yelp in pain from the injuries from today's beating. They immediately panicked "what's wrong baby girl??" "Is everything okay?" "It hurts Jay Jay" You whimpered. James's heart broke at the nickname you called him when you were younger and upset. "What hurts love?" Oliver asked as he rubbed your back. "They kicked me and punched me so many times today, it hurts so bad". James lifted your arms and took off the hoodie leaving you in your bra so he could look at the injuries.

You didn't realize that meant they would see all your scars and cuts before it was too late. " No... Baby.... " Oliver whispered as they started at the thin lines littering your arms, old and new, then they examined the bruises that covered your torso. "It hurts Ollie" you whispered. "I know darling, I know" James got up to get the first aid kit while Oliver sat you on his lap, rocking you back and fourth.

James came back, he reached for your arms and exposing the cuts. He kissed them and started disinfecting them. You hissed as they stung and buried your face in Oliver's chest while he held you, whispering soothing words into your ears. James then bandaged both your arms and kissed your head. "I need to look at the bruises now darling, can you sit up straight for me?" You obeyed and sat up and both their hearts broke and they teared up at how thin you were, the ribs were somewhat visible.

"We're so sorry we nerve noticed what you were going through baby" "It's not your fault, either of you." "We're here now Y/N, we're not going anywhere" Oliver held onto u as James applied cream onto all your bruises to soothe them. "Do you have wounds anywhere else pumpkin?" You hesitated and then nodded. You stood up and pulled down your shorts revealing your cuts and scars on your thighs. You felt extremely self conscious standing there in your underwear in front of your brothers, worrying they would see the non existent rolls of fat you thought you had.