BSM - your boyfriend is abusive

TRIGGER WARNING: abuse, sexual assault (groping, attempted rape)
.
"YOU BITCH DON'T TALK BACK TO ME" your boyfriend Mark bellowed at you making you back away against the wall clutching your side from his punch earlier. "Pl.. Please" You stuttered out tears streaming down your face as you gasped for air. Mark leaned down next to you, causing you to cower away, then he gripped your hair making you yelp and reach your hands up to hold your hair. He took this opportunity to roughly grab your breast and squeeze as hard as he could making you scream in pain. Mark then dropped you on the floor, left the apartment leaving you broken.

You laid there in excruciating pain wondering what had happened to him. At the beginning of your relationship, he was so sweet and loving but he started to get violent and would punch you, kick and yell at you more and more. You finally managed to sit up but the pain on your side was too much so you reached for you phone and dialed James, the first number on your speed dial and prayed he would pick up since you knew they were busy filming. "Y/N? Is everything okay?" You were too busy sobbing to notice he had picked up and his voice startled you. "Pl... Please pick m...me up fr...from M...Mark's" you managed to get out. You heard James calling for Oliver on the other line and some shuffling around then Oliver's voice came through. "We're coming sweetie we'll be there in about 10 minutes stay on the line with me okay darling? James is driving" "O... Okay Ollie" You sniffled.

You heard the door click and immediately shoved your phone back in your pocket but not disconnecting the call. "WHO THE FUCK WERE YOU TALKING TO YOU WHORE" Mark yelled as he came over and you whimpered and started sobbing again. "No... No one" Roughly grabbing your face, he spat at you "lying cunt" he said in an icy tone, dug into your pocket, saw the call and disconnected it. "Thought you pathetic brothers could save you huh? I'll have to punish you slut" He shoved you roughly against the wall and you whimpered, trying to fight him off but it was no use considering he was much stronger than you and you were 15 while he was 17.

He then ripped off your shirt and bra, groping you violently causing you to cry out in pain and embarrassment. He then ripped off your shorts leaving you in only your panties while you desperately pleaded him not to do what he was going to. He threw you onto the ground, sneered then started to unbuckle his pants. He hovered over you and started to take off your panties while you desperately clawed at him and kicked trying to get him off. Just then the door burst open and you screamed for your brothers. Oliver immediately tackled Mark, pinned him on the floor and started to punch him while James rushed over to you, taking off his hoodie and quickly putting it over you, covering your frail body. He was significantly taller than you so it went down to your mid thigh. He then gathered you up in his arms and held you while you trembled and sobbed. His heart broke at the sight of his baby sister so vulnerable. Oliver got off of Mark when he was unconscious. "Let's get out of here, he's never going to touch you again angel" he said softly to you and kissed your head.

James carried you out of the apartment shielding your body and making sure everything was covered while you held onto him for dear life. He climed in the backseat with you and Oliver drove back to your house. "I'm sorry" You whimpered. "What on earth are you sorry for kitten?" James asked confused. "You had to leave the studio and come all the way here to get me and -" "And we were happy to you're our first priority always" Oliver cut you off. You sniffled, nodded and thanked them then curled into James's chest. He kissed your head gently, held you tight and rubbed your back.

When you arrived home, James carried you inside, Oliver went to run a warm bath for you as James set you on the bed. "I have to look at your wounds love" he cooed. Fear clouded your eyes and shook your head. "He touched me Jay Jay" you whimpered. "It hurt so so much" Oliver came in and sat beside you and rubbed your back. "We're your brothers kitten, we would never hurt you or lay a finger on you, we need to check your injuries." He said gently and kissed your head. "O... Okay" You said knowing they were right and they would never hurt you, besides, they've seen you bare a hundred times before. You quite liked to run around the house in nothing when you were young.

James lifted the hoodie gently off of you and they both were stunned at what they saw. A huge purple and blue bruise covered the right side of your torso and bruises littered across the rest of your body. Their hearts broke at the sight of forming bruises in the shape of a hand on your breast, upper thigh and hips. You started sobbing at the sight and at the pain and you curled up against Oliver who just held you against him as you cried, knowing you just needed to let it out.
They sat there in silence comforting you and trying to calm you down.

You calmed down after a while and your sobs were reduced to hiccups. "Let's give you a bath shall we? Is that alright?" You nodded and Oliver carried you to the tub and setting you in it, leaving your underwear on so you wouldn't get uncomfortable. James went to get you a shirt of his for you to change into. Oliver started rinsing and soaping you being careful about the bruises. You stiffend when he was soaping your torso near your breast and he immediately noticed and moved his hand away. "Sorry love, I won't hurt you darling" You nodded and leaned back against the tub. Oliver finished soaping you and rinsing you and he picked you up out of the tub. James came in with a towel and dried you off while you leaned against Oliver.

He then put his sweater over you, took off your wet underwear and put on fresh ones and some shorts and lead you out to the bed. You crawled into his lap and buried your face in his chest. "Shhh, you're safe now darling, do you want to sleep here tonight?" "Yes please" You sniffled. Oliver said his goodnights, kissed you on the forehead and went to bed. James opened the blanket for you and you crawled in next to him, curling into his side. "Thanks Jay Jay" "No need squirt, what are big brothers for hmm?" You smiled a bit at this and began to drift off to sleep knowing you were now safe and Mark couldn't touch you again.