BSM - You break a bone

Request for mati_A10 ❤❤
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
You weren't lying when you say you tend to get in the most ridiculous situations due to your clumsiness, and today was no exception.

You literally had only been walking alongside your dog when you tripped over a crack in the sidewalk, then tripped over the leash in the process of trying to regain your balance. You instinctively threw your arms out to attempt to break your fall, but you landed on the concrete with your arm in a weird position.

Almost in an instant, you felt a sharp pain around your wrist that sent chills all around your body. You felt your dog nudge against your leg and whined. "I'm fine buddy" you said and winced as you shifted to pet him.

With tears still streaming down your face, you reached for your bag, wincing again as you unzipped it and called your brother.

Once James (finally) picked up, he was met with you crying about your arm, he immediately called Oliver and they went out to get you. Their pace quickened once they had saw you on the ground cradling your arm, your dog leaning against you.

You looked up and whimpered when you heard them approach you and they went full protective mode, James picking you up carefully and Oliver starting the car and in no time, you were at the hospital. despite you feeling a bit ridiculous that you were being carried even though your legs were fine, you were more than desperate for any comfort they provided.

You leaned against James' chest, tears still streaming down your cheeks as he sat down in the waiting room and Oliver went to fill in your paperwork.

The checkup and Xrays then confirmed that you had broken your arm and it needed to be reset and put in a cast. You were so fixated on the throbbing ache in your arm you weren't even listening to half of what the doctor was explaining, you just sat there making your self as small as possible on James' lap.

You winced and snapped out of your trance when the doctor grabbed your arm, the tears starting again. You felt James tighten his arms around you and Oliver grabbed your other hand, tracing small circles with his thumb.

You whimpered and tears spilled as he set your arm on the table. Oliver noticed nudged you, and then proceeded to tell you the worst dad joke to ever exist in the history of humanity, which got you bursting out laughing amidst your tears. At that moment the doctor reset your bone and you cried out in pain, but the pain was less, since you'd previously been distracted.

James then nudged you and told you another horrendous joke, which got you laughing again, the pain lessening slightly. They continued telling you jokes while the doctor put a cast around your arm and eventually, your tears dried up. James wiped away any remaining streaks on your face and you were all fixed up. The best part was, your brothers made it bearable.