He hits you (Oliver)

Request for 💖💖
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none that I can think of
.
It was your friend's birthday party and both you and Oliver were invited. You guys were at the bar but you weren't dancing like everyone else, you weren't a party person at all so you sat and observed from a distance. "Babeeee, les dancee" Oliver whined and made his way over to you, clearly tipsy. You scrunched your nose because you didn't like alcohol either but you didn't mind that much since it was a party so you smiled at him.

"Fine, but only one dance" "Yayyyy" he cheered and you chuckled, lacing your fingers through his. The two of you made your way out to the dance floor, Oliver grabbing another beer on the way which made you frown a bit because you didn't like it when people get piss drunk but you let it slide.

"Don't drink too much" you warned but he waved you off which annoyed you a bit but u followed him to the dance floor anyway. The two of your started dancing and you were having fun at first but the alcohol started to kick in more and Oliver got more drunk.

"Ooookay, time to get you home big guy" you said leading him over to your friends to say goodbye. He grumbled a bit, mumbling something you couldn't hear but you caught some words like "annoying" and "boring" which stung a bit but you ignored him.

Once you got into a taxi, he immediately scooted away from you and laid his head on the other window, you ignored the tears stinging at the back of your eyes and just stared out the window for the whole ride back. It was painfully silent and you were so happy when you arrived back. Oliver immediately went to the house leaving you in the taxi to pay which irked you even further but you pushed it down. You caught up to him inside laying on the couch. "How are you feeling" you asked concerned as you've never seen him this drunk before.

"Bored and annoyed now that I'm not out having fun" he mumbled and that was your last straw. "All I wanted was a fun night out with my friends and you Ollie, but you had to go and get drunk, tipsy I don't mind but you know how much I hate it when people get missed drunk!! And then you call me annoying and boring for bringing you home to take care of your ass!!!" you started to yell. He sat up and moved towards you looking livid and you backed up a bit, intimidated by him, he was towering over you and was much stronger than you.

"I CAN'T WITH ALL YOUR NAGGING, I'M A FUCKING GROWN UP AND I CAN DO WHATEVER I FUCKING WANT!!!!" he bellowed and the next thing you know you were gripping the side of your cheek in shock. A tear rolled down your face from the imense sting and you covered away from Oliver, who was staring at his hand as if it were an alien artifact, sobering up completely.

He looked at you and backed away. "Fuck, baby, no...Im so so so sorry, I didn't...fuck..." He had tears in his eyes and slowly moved towards you, you flinched away and his heart broke. "Please baby...look at me...please don't be scared of me...i don't know what came over me...ill never drink again, please forgive me, fuck, please, I know I don't deserve it but I please, I'm begging you" he pleaded, his voice breaking.

He slowly put his arms around you and despite the fact that he hurt you, you melted into his arms, wanting nothing more than his comfort. You curled up in his chest and sobbed, letting out all of your feelings of the evening. "Ive been a douchebag this whole evening and treated you horribly, I know I don't deserve you but please forgive me darling" he begged, kissing your head gently.

"I do forgive you Ollie, because I love you too much, but it hurt so so bad" you whispered and felt his arms tighten around you. "Thank you so so so much darling, thank you, I don't deserve you, I'll make it up to you however I can baby girl, I'm so so sorry, I love you so much"

"I'm holding you to that Oliver, and I love you too. Oh and by the way, I'm craving McDonald's" you added and he chuckled, wiping your tears and kissing you. "McDonald's it is".