You defend him on social media - Oliver

Request for weasleys_sweaters 💕💕💕
.
TRIGGER WARNINGS: none
.
You heard the door open and shut signalling Oliver had just got back from filming. "Hi baby, how was your day?" you asked but received no reply. Instead you got Oliver engulfing you into a hug with his face nuzzled into your neck as you held on tight. You were extremely confused but held onto him anyway.

"What's wrong love?" you asked but again got no reply. He just gave you his phone and told you to unlock it. This e minute you did, everything made sense. His Twitter was open and you could see #jamesisbetter, #kickoliveroff and a couple more similar ones trending. Your blood immediately started to boil but you simply put the phone down and picked Oliver's face up from out of the crook of your neck.

Your heart broke a little when you saw he'd been crying, his eyes red and puffy and he still had dried tear tracks on his face. You pressed a long, gentle kiss on his lips and held his face in your hands.
"They have no idea what they're talking about, they don't even know you, and no one could ever replace you as George Weasley, you're brilliant darling, they're just bullies behind a screen trying to make them feel better about themselves" you said and pulled him into another tight hug.

"But-" "No, no buts Mr. Phelps" you said and hugged him again even tighter. "Give me a minute" you said and reached on your phone. You typed something on your phone and locked it then threw it on the couch. Right then, Oliver's phone beeped. "What did you do" Oliver asked and went into Twitter.
Right at the top of his feed was your most recent post, posted 2 minutes ago.

Anyone stupid enough to have a problem against Oliver can take it up with me. Don't call yourself a fan if you're just going to hide behind a stupid screen taking your issues out on other people to make yourself feel better about your miserable life. Be better. - Y/N

He teared up again after reading your tweet and hugged you again. "Thank you darling" he whispered and tightened his grip on you. "Always darling".
.
Sorry this was short😭😭