You have food poisoning - Fred

TRIGGER WARNINGS: none, maybe throwing up?
.
You were tossing and turning in the bed, trying not to wake Fred. Your stomach was churning and hurting and your head was spinning. You tried to keep it down but you couldn't anymore so you shot up and made it to the bathroom of your shared flat above the joke shop just in time. You expelled the contents of your stomach into the toilet bowl and slumped back against the wall.

You faintly heard a door open but you paid no attention to it, too tired to do anything. You felt another round of sick coming up and you lurched over the toilet, and continued to vomit. You felt a hand on your back and one holding up your hair. You slumped back after you were done and leaned onto whoever was behind you.

"Poor you, I heard you throwing up, I'll go get Fred real quick okay Y/N?" George said gently and kissed your head then went out. He came back 5 minutes later with a sleepy Fred trailing behind him. As soon as he saw your state he woke right up and dashes over to your side. You didn't have a chance to say anything when another wave of sick washed over you.

You hunched back over the toilet and continued to expel the contents of your stomach. You barely had time to breathe when another round came over you. It went on for about 10 minutes and you finally slumped back against Fred's chest. He wiped your forehead with a cloth and wiped your mouth too.

George came in and handed you a glass of water. "Thanks Georgie" you replied weakly and drank it. You gave it back to him and curled up against Fred. "I reckon it's food poisoning" he said sympathetically. "I'm sorry to wake you guys" you whispered and they immediately shushed you. "I'm glad you did, I'm more than happy to take care of you and so is Georgie" "Yeah, you're like a sister to me and your Fred's girl, we're glad we woke up to take care of you"

You didn't have any energy to protest so you just sat there against Fred with your hand to your stomach trying to soothe it. "It hurts Freddie" you whimpered. He replaced your hand with his and rubbed soothing circles on your back. "We can all sleep in the living room tonight, that way Fred and I will be right there if you need anything"

You and Fred both agreed so George went and set up the living room with pillows and blankets. "Are you finished baby?" Fred asked and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. You nodded so he flushed the toilet, gently picked you up and carried you to the living room where George had set up a spare mattress. He laid you down and went to get you a change of clothes since yours were soaked with sweat.

George sat you in his lap and held you, checking your temperature for a fever. You leaned your head on his chest waiting for Fred to come back. "She's got a slight temperature" George said when Fred entered the room. "Thanks for looking out for her Georgie" he said and George nodded, giving you back to. Fred. He looked away so Fred could change you into his clean clothes then the three of you laid down on the mattress huddled together.

You put one leg over Fred's torso and clung onto him, burying your face in his chest. Freddie put his arms around you and rubbed your back, he looked over at George who was already asleep and smiled. He looked back at you who also just fell asleep and kissed the top of your head.

"I love you darling" he whispered and fell asleep holding you tight in his arms.