You meet him at a golf course - Oliver

Request for 💖💖
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
You've been the biggest Harry Potter fan ever since you can remember. You owned a countless amount of merch, all the books and dvds which you had read and watched over and over again, more times than you can count, and you've been lucky enough to never miss a single premiere for the last 6 movies. You had already bought your ticket to the 7th premiere which was 2 weeks from now and you were beyond excited.

Your favorite characters were the heartwarming Weasley twins who could make anyone smile at any given moment and you also loved the Phelps twins, who were just as hilarious as the characters they play and you were extremely excited to see them at the premiere, but for now, you were going with your dad to a golf course so you two could have a father daughter day.

The two of you had been playing for a while, nearing the few final holes, your dad currently winning. You drove in the cart to your next hole and it was your turn to play. You saw another man further away who was playing but other than that, there was no one else around. You got ready to swing your club but you accidentally hit the ball to hard and that caused it to skew in the wrong direction....and it ended up hitting the man who was playing further away.

Your dad chuckled and watched your mortified face as you started to jog up to him. The close you got to him the more familiar he looked and when you got close enough to see his face clearly, it hit you like a truck. You just hit Oliver Phelps in the chest with your golf ball and you wanted nothing more than to crawl into a hole and die.

"Oh my goodness Oliver I am so so so sorry I swear it wasn't on purpose I accidentally hit it too hard and that made it fly in the wrong direction I'm so so so sooo sorry it was an accident I promise" you apologized profusely without breathing, resulting in you panting as you finished. Oliver chuckled at you, "it's fine, honestly, it can happen, rare but it can happen, and even though you know who I am, I don't believe I caught your name love".

You were about to answer when your dad pulled up in the golf cart and said to you. "Y/N, isn't that the guy who you print pictures of and put all over your wall?" "Dad!!! He doesn't need to know that" you said back, blush rising in your cheeks and Oliver just laughed again. "I'm honoured" he replied, trying not to laugh even more.

"Anyway, I'm really sorry for hitting you with a golf ball, how can I make it up to you?" you asked, changing the subject. "You could play the rest of your game with me, the both of you" he said, picking up the ball. "You two go ahead, I'll sit back at the lobby and call your mum, could you drive her back when you're done?" your dad asked and smiled at you. "Sure can do sir, it was nice to meet you" Oliver said politely and your dad smiled then drove off.

"He's the sweetest" you said and Oliver smiled. "Let's play" he said, tossing you the ball and you two began. It ended up with you losing but you didn't really care, you got to play golf with THE Oliver Phelps, you'd lose to him any day. "Hey Y/N, I was wondering if I could have your number, this has been really fun and I would like to hang out with you sometime." he said and you could've swore he blushed a little.

You nodded and the two of you exchanged phone numbers, then he drove you back to the lobby. "Well, I'll see you soon then" he said and pulled you into a hug. You relaxed into the hug almost instantly. Oliver Phelps gives the best hugs you decide and smiled at him when he pulled back. "See you soon Weasley" you said and he laughed, then went off.

You and your dad went back and it was impossible to imagine that the day you just had was real. You and Oliver saw a lot of each other over the next 2 weeks and you both got on really well and there was even some flirting here and there. That's how you're standing in front of the mirror in your best dress, about to go to the premiere of the final Harry Potter movie with him.

Flashback
You two were walking around the park, joking around and laughing at nothing. It was chilly and you mentally cursed your self for not bringing a jacket and apparently Oliver saw the goosebumps so he draped his jacket over your shoulders, then put his arm around you and the two of you continued to walk like that over to a bench where you could sit down. Even when sitting down, he did not remove his arm from you, he pulled you even closer, warming you from the inside out.

"So, I've been wondering, you know the premiere tomorrow? Would you be interested in being my plus 1 for the whole thing?" he asked looking at you hopefully. It took every single fiber in your body to not burst out and scream in his face but you managed and nodded ecstatically. "Yes Id love to!!!"

End flashback

You heard the doorbell ring and your heart picked up it's pace as you slowly went downstairs and opened the door. Oliver stood there with a bouquet of gorgeous lillies in his hand and he looked absolutely amazing. "M'lady" he smiled and handed you the flowers. You couldn't help but grin from ear to ear and pulled him into a hug.

"You ready?" he asked, leading you to the limo. "Yeah, I'm excited" you said and got in. When you got there, you could see flashing lights and screams out the window, which made you a bit anxious. Oliver noticed this and took both your hands in his. "What's wrong darling" he asked gently, moving a strand of hair from your face. "There's so many people" you managed to say. "Haven't you been to premieres before?" he asked and you nodded. "But all the attention wasn't on me".

He nodded in understanding and pulled you into a hug, then kissing your head which calmed you down just a bit. "I'll be right here love" he said and you nodded, then the two of you exited the car and the crowd went wild. There were already pictures of you and him going around from the past two weeks you've been hanging but so far all the fans have been supportive so that relieved you a lot.

You two then went inside and you got to meet the rest of the cast. You literally could combust right then and there. You got to know each other (even though you literally knew everything about them) and it was just overall really fun and the movie absolutely did not disappoint. You and the rest of the people in the room were in tears, you were full on sobbing and Oliver chuckled quietly, reaching over to wipe your tears away, then providing you a handkerchief like the gentleman he is and you thanked him quietly.

Everything was absolutely incredible and when he invited you to stay the night of course you said yes even though you've only known each other for almost 3 weeks. You trusted him so much and something about him made you feel so safe and obviously you knew you had feelings for him which had developed in these past days.

When you got back to his house, he went upstairs and got you some clothes so you could change into after you showered. You allowed yourself you relax under the warm water (more like hot scalding water, if it's not boiling I don't want it😌) and replayed every moment you had spent with him in your head. This sent butterflies straight to your tummy and plastered a smile on your lips.

You got out and went to the living room to find him on the couch scrolling through his phone, but put it away to give all of his attention to you. "Can I ask you something?" he said and you nodded. "Okay, since we met, I thought you were so gorgeous, funny and down to earth and something about you just drew me in and I couldn't get you out of my head. Just the thought of you makes me smile from ear to ear and it makes me so so happy that I know you. I know it's only been 3 weeks but I know my feelings that had developed are real, so if you want, would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?"

You could not believe what you were hearing. Never in your wildest dreams did you ever imagine being Oliver's girlfriend but here it is right in front of you, all you had to do to make it a reality was to say yes, and so you did. Oliver breathed out a sigh of relief and tackled you into the tightest most comforting hug you've ever had, the both of you over the moon. When you pulled away, you felt a pair of lips on your own, kissing you passionately.

You didn't even hesitate to kiss back and by the time you two pulled away, your lips were already red and plump and you two were panting. "To many more kisses to come" you said and Oliver grinned. "To many more kisses to come".