You have ADHD - Fred

Request for 💕💕
.
TRIGGER WARNING: not that I can think of?
.
I don't experience either of these so I'm sorry if anything is inaccurate, I did as much research as I could, please feel free to correct me if I did anything wrong!!
.
You had met Fred for the first time a while back on the Hogwarts express along with George on your first day when you were sitting with Ron and you three became instant friends. You also had ADHD and along with that came tics. They were surprised at first and unsure what to do when you had a tic attack but quickly got used to them and they knew just to make sure you didn't get hurt too bad during an attack.

They were also extremely protective over you and it soon became common knowledge that anyone who dared whisper your name in an effort to tease you about your tics would face a week full of dreadful pranks so no one really picked on you, not even Malfoy and his crew and you were grateful for that.

You were currently next to Fred in DADA class, trying to focus on what the Umbridge hag was teaching but the ADHD said no and your tics weren't helping either. You were trying to copy down notes when your head jerked to the side and your fingers curled in on themselves. Then you accidentally threw your quill to the ground but luckily Fred caught it before it could hit the floor.

He gave it back to you and smiled sympathetically, knowing how hard it was for you to work in class. "There's only 20 minutes left love, then we can go back to the dorm" he whispered and you nodded, your head jerking to the side again, causing you to pull a muscle. A groan slipped out of your mouth as you held your neck to ease the pain but it jerked again. Fuck you tics. You tried to make as least noise as you could because unlike the other teachers who were understanding and knew you couldn't control your tics, Umbridge was a bitch.

She would use your tics as an excuse to say you disrupted her lessons to give you detention. Even some Slytherins agree that it's low, even for her. Your head jerked again and your groan was louder than you intended it to be, then you clicked your tongue and made a popping noise. Tics, if you were a person I would strangle you you thought and hoped Umbridge didn't notice. But of course she did. "What was that Miss Y/L/N?" She asked in her obnoxiously high pitched voice.

"Nothing miss" you replied, your head jerking to the side again. She smirked, told you to focus and went back to teaching. You tried focusing on the board, hoping it would ease your tics, but you ended up zoning out completely and your fingers were drumming on the table without you even noticing it. "MISS Y/L/N!" someone screeched, snapping you out of your trance. You looked up and was met with Umbridge walking up to you.

You felt Fred tense up beside you and you braced yourself for whatever was going to come next. "First you disrupt my class with you stupid noises, then you don't pay attention, distract others AND don't respond to me?!!" she screeched. "It's not like I can help it" you mumbled looking down on your lap. "Unacceptable, detention for 2 hours after class" she said, clearly satisfied with herself. "No!! She told you she can't fucking control it! It's not her fucking fault!! None of the other teachers or students pay any attention to it so clearly she's NOT THE FUCKING PROBLEM" Fred yelled, his face red.

"Excuse me Mr. Weasley? How da-" "No, I agree with him, it's not her fucking fault" Malfoy said, surprising everyone. You looked at him surprised and he returned a nod, then went back to staring at her. You felt extremely relieved that Fred wasn't the only one on your side, nevertheless Malfoy. You were extremely grateful for him at this moment. "Wha-" Umbridge started but was cut off yet again. "Yup, I agree with them, she has no control over it, you have no right to put her in detention over something out of her power" Luna defended you and nodded your way.

You teared up and looked around the room as everyone nodded in agreement. You felt Fred take your hand and you looked over to see him smiling at you. He wiped a tear away from your cheek and you looked around the room again to see everyone ready to defend you. "But-" Umbridge tried again but was cut off by someone who surprised everyone even more. "Nope, Luna is right, you're being a bitch" Pansy said and everyone stared at her like she grew another head.

"Hey, I bully people for reasons that they can control like when they're being a bitch to someone else, I don't stoop as low as to making fun of someone for something they have no control over" she said, looked at you and nodded. You smiled back with tears in your eyes, extremely grateful for everyone around you.

Umbridge just turned her head back to the board and continued to write stuff down and the class settled back down after confirming she wouldn't do anything to you. You felt Fred nudge you and he handed you a piece of paper. See? I told you, you have more friends here than you think it said and you smiled.

"Yeah" you whispered back and he handed you another piece of paper. On that note, would you Y/N, the most amazing girl in both the wizarding and muggle world, do me the favour of being my girlfriend? it read and your eyes grew wide.

You looked at him like he was an alien. "You mean it?" you whispered, eyes tearing up again. "Yeah, I've been stressing about asking you out for a while now but George told me you've also liked me for a while, so I went for it" he whispered back and you made a mental note not to tell him anything regarding Fred.

"So, what do ya say?" Fred asked and of course, you did what any sane person would do. You said yes.
.
Again, I'm so so sorry if anything isn't accurate, I did as much research as I could, feel free to correct me if I did anything wrong! 😭