BSM- you get casted in Harry Potter

Request for ❤❤
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
You had been living with your brothers for a while and they've been homeschooling you to avoid the bullying you had faced and you would also join them on set too so you could hang out. Everyone on set adored you anyway.

The twins were currently shooting a scene and you were bored in the trailer, so you decided to rummage around to find something to entertain yourself with. After snooping in the kitchen and not finding anything, you made your way over to the living room but accidentally kicked something. You picked it up and saw it was the script for the current movie. You didn't have anything better to do so you flipped the page to a random scene and started reading it.

You saw that there was a new character that made an appearance in this movie. You read the lines for Y/C/N, which happened to be a scene where she was breaking down and they somehow resonated with you, so you decided to act it out, seeing as you truly had nothing better to do.

You were so into it, reading every line with emotion pouring into it that you didn't even notice the door open. James stood there, shushing Oliver as he was about to walk in and they both watched, completely mesmerised by your performance. "Since when did she act" James mouthed to Oliver and he just shrugged.

You finished the scene and wiped away a tear that had made its way down your face and turned to put the script down but froze in your spot when you saw your two brothers grinning at you. "Erm, how much did you see?" you asked sheepishly. "Enough to know you're coming with us right now" James said and grabbed your hand and dragged you along with them towards set.

"We've gone through all the candidates but no one seems to quite fit the character" you heard the director say upon arriving and your eyes widened. "No I'm not auditioning, I don't act" you said and tried to wiggle out of his grasp but he just picked you up and set you over his shoulder.

"James if you drop me I will personally put you 6 feet under!" you screamed, clinging onto him for dear life. They dragged you over to the directors and set you down in front of them. "Let Y/N audition for Y/C/N" they grinned and the director agreed, since they needed more try outs. They handed you the script and you reluctantly performed the monologue you did earlier however the further in it was the more you found yourself lost in the story and embodied the character, all the emotions flowing out with each word which left the director speechless.

"It looks like we have our character" he said once you finished the performance and wrote you down as part of the cast, which left you stunned. You had always admired actors and their ability to bring a character to life but you had never dreamed of being able to do it. But here you were, just being casted in one of the biggest movie franchises in the world.

You looked over to your brothers, who were smiling proudly at you. "Thank you for this, but I still have to get you back for the little stunt you pulled earlier" you said which wiped the smirk off their faces and they slowly backed away. There was only one thing left to you, which was to announce to the rest of the cast that they had another Phelps they would have to deal with. The more lovable one of course.