You have oppositional defiance disorder (ODD)

Request for AngryExiledChild 💓💓💓
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none that I can think of
.
I'm so sorry if this is inaccurate 😭I did tons of research and I tried my best, feel free to correct me.
.
"Y/N, for the last time, you can't go out with your friends" your father said, starting to get irritated. "You never let me do anything!" you yelled back. "That's not true and you know it" he said, trying to stay calm but before he could finish, you had stomped up to your room and slammed the door.

A little while later you heard a knock and groaned. "What" you asked irritated. "Leave me alone, piss off" you added before going back to your phone. You just wanted some peace and quiet alone without anyone bothering you. James poked his head in carefully knowing you were quite easily irritated. "Hey love" he said quietly. "Hey" you replied shortly, feelings slightly less irritated seeing as your brothers were the ones who were most aware of your ODD and did their best to help with it.

Unlike mom and dad you thought. You weren't wrong, they'd often forget and yell at you, or make things worse, or call you disrespectful and ungrateful but your brothers were always there to defend you. "May I come in?" he asked carefully, remembering you hated when people asked "can I". In your brain, it was senseless, of course anyone could, just enter, may and can were different, and it irked you when people used can to ask for permission.

"Yeah" you said quietly, briefly looking up from your phone and smiled. James took a seat next to you and opened his arms as an invitation. You gladly crawled into them and heard voices downstairs. "What's all the noise" you asked. "Ollie is downstairs giving them an earful" You chuckled at this.

It was a regular occurrence. Your parents would forget about or ODD, yell at you, then one of the twins would comfort you while the other one puts your parents in their place. You leaned against his chest and continued to look through your phone while he held you. He wasn't talking thankfully and the two of you sat there in comfortable silence.

You heard another knock a while later. "What" you asked slightly irritated. "It's me, may I come in sis?" Ollie asked peeping his head through the door. "Yeah" you replied smiling up and then paying attention to your phone again. Ollie came over and kissed your head then sat on your other side. You stretched out your legs and laid them on his lap.

None of them said anything so you had your peace and quiet. The three of you sat there in comfortable silence. Then there were knocks on the door. You rolled your eyes and asked harshly "What" you said and they opened the door carefully. "We're sorry for raising our voice at you, you can go out with your friends next time" your dad said and you shrugged. That was your way of letting them know you were going to be civil.

Your dad left and closed the door behind him. You rolled your eyes and went back to your phone. "Hey Y/N" James asked. "Yeah?" the twins seemed to be the only ones you felt at ease around and they were grateful for that. "Do you want us here tonight or do you want to sleep alone?" Oliver added. You thought about it for a moment and they patiently waited for your answer.

"Stay here, but if either of you snores I'm setting your hair on fire" you said then smirked. They smiled and James kissed your head gently. "Wouldn't dream of it sis"
.
Again, I'm so sorry if this isn't accurate, I tried to make it as accurate to the research I did as possible 😭please feel free to correct me