Road trip - Oliver (pt.2)

Request for dracos_wifey60
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
You woke up the next morning and rolled over to face Oliver. He looked so peaceful when sleeping. You noticed that his arms were still around you and you smiled. You gently removed his arm and rolled off of the bean bags, then tucked him back in. Opening the window, you let the cool morning breeze hit your face and you stood there looking out to the sea and began to feel the warmth of the sun on your skin.

After a good 10 minutes, you wanted to make coffee, so that's what you did. You made 2, one for Oliver and put it in the microwave so he could heat it up later. Now you were bored, so you decided you're gonna wake Oliver up. There were two choices. Wake him up nicely or wake him up by flopping onto the poor unsuspecting boy. You being a nice girlfriend decided to wake him up...by flopping onto him.

You stood at the edge of the beanbag and took your position. You nudged him first so he was somewhat awake, then you dropped. He groaned and laughed. "Well good morning to you too my toddler" he chuckled. "I was boredddd, what else was I supposed to do" you whined. "Exactly my point" he laughed and covered your face in kisses. "I made you coffee Ollie, it's in the microwave for you to heat up" "Thanks love"

You were bored again after breakfast so you chose to annoy Oliver. "Ollieeeeeeeeeeee" "Yes madame toddler?" "Let's go to the beachhh" So he picked you up to the bathroom to change into your swim suits. In the process of changing, Oliver delivered a smack to your ass. "What? It looked too good to not do anything" you shook your head and laughed, then gathered your stuff and made your way down to the beach.

The two of you chose the perfect spot, half shaded and half sunny and you set all of your stuff down, spread out the towels and opened the umbrella. Oliver being Oliver sprinted out to the water and splashed around in it, then he ran back to you shivering. "The water is so cold" "I can see idiot" you laughed. He lifted an eyebrow and picked you up and started to walk to the water, completely forgetting about your fear of the sea.

"Oliver, no, put me down, please" you pleaded. Still not remembering your phobia, he continued "only if you say I'm the best boyfriend ever". "Oliver please, I'm serious, please put me down, something is going to literally bite my leg off". You were trembling a bit now and Oliver sensed something was wrong. Then it clicked and he immediately out you down on the sand and hugged you tight. "Baby I'm so so so sorry, I completely forgot about your phobia, I'm so sorry baby girl" he said frantically and stroked your hair, holding you tight against him.

"It's okay Ollie, I forgive you, let's go back to the umbrella and we can sleep some more" "Okay baby" "Oh and Ollie" "Yes love?" "LAST ONE THERE IS A ROTTEN EGG" you yelled and bolted towards your stuff cackling. Oliver ran behind you laughing and you saw he was catching up. Damn those ostrich legs you thought to yourself and sped up. By some miracle you managed to beat Oliver there.

You were both panting and flopped down onto the ground. You cuddled into Ollie's side and laid your head on his chest, soaking in the golden sun rays. He kissed your head and wrapped his arms around you. "I love you cutie, tons" "I love you too Phelps, now let me sleep idiot". He chuckled, kissed your head and the both of you fell asleep to the sound of the waves crashing into the shore.