He saves you (Oliver)

TRIGGER WARNING: cat calls, harassment, sexual assault
.
Shivering slightly as you made your way back to your apartment late at night, your heart pounded against your chest and your eyes constantly darted around looking for any signs of danger. You held your coat tight against your body and mostly kept your head low and tried to get home as quickly as possible with the little light the street lamps provided. You had been dragged to a party by your friend but she left you once you got there and you quickly got bored so you decided to leave. You were frustrated at her and at yourself for walking back so late alone instead of looking for her but you can't go back now, you're almost there.

"What's a beauty like you doing out here all alone in the late hours of the night" a drunken voice slurred. You ignored it, picked up the pace and tried to get away as quick as possible, pulling your coat tighter. The drunk creep ran up to you, blocking your way and stared at you. "Not nice to run away from a man you bitch" he spat angrily and moved to grab you. You quickly stepped out of the way and sprinted down the street but he grabbed your hair and yanked you back before you could get away. You let out a painful yelp and tried to pull away from him but he managed to get ahold of your hands, locked them behind your back and your grip was too strong.

"Got myself a feisty one" he whispered in your ear and you shivered in disgust. "HELP M-" he clamped your mouth shut so now you were helpless. He proceeded to pin you onto the ground and started to unbutton your shirt. Tears streamed down your face as you desperately tried to free yourself but he was simply too strong. You felt a disgusting hand on your breast as the drunk started to feel you up and down while grinning down at you sickly. You laid there trying to scream and cry but his hand over your mouth prevented any loud sounds from coming out.

"STEP AWAY FROM HER OR SO HELP ME GOD" you heard someone yell and felt the drunk immediately get off you and bolt. Shaking and sobbing, you got up and buttoned up your shirt with difficulty because of the shock. You felt someone put your coat over your shoulders and you looked up. Your mouth fell open as you were met with a warm and sympathetic smile from Oliver or James Phelps!! You weren't sure which twin it was and he seemed to sense your confusion. "Im Oliver". You we're stunned that THE OLIVER PHELPS just saved you from potentially being raped but that didn't stop you from throwing your arms around him and started to sob as the events that occurred started to sink in.

Your sobs got louder as he wrapped his arms tighter around you, rocked you side to side trying to comfort you and whispered comforting words in your ear. "It's okay, you're okay, you're safe now, hes gone, he can't hurt you" Oliver cooed as he kissed your head gently. You whimpered, wiped your tears (but more just came out) and looked up at him. "Th... Thank you f...for sa...saving me" "Of course love, it's my pleasure". Oliver then helped you up and held you against him and rubbed your back until your sobs died down. " I'll walk you home" he announced and took your hand. You didn't have the energy to protest, still shaken up.

"Ollie, what are you doing out this late?" "Couldn't sleep so went for a run and I'm glad I did or who knows what could've happened. What about you love, you looked dressed up" he smiled and you felt warm and fuzzy inside. "My friend dragged me to a stupid party and left me there. All I wanted to do tonight was have a Harry Potter movie marathon with me and my popcorn" This made Oliver laugh out and you thought his laugh was the most angelic sound ever. "Your favourite characters better be the Weasley twins or my father will hear about this" You both burst out laughing, making you forget your tears. You felt safe with Oliver.

"I don't believe I caught your name love" "It's Y/N" "Y/N, what a beautiful name for a beautiful lady" He winked causing blood to rise on your cheeks and you silently cursed yourself for putting on that extra layer of blush. You continued the journey home in a comfortable silence, just you holding onto his arm as the two of you made your way down the streets in the late evening breeze. "This is me" you whispered as you reached the porch of your house. You didn't want this time with Oliver to end, he was one of your idols and he met you when saving you. That's a story to tell your grandkids.

He slipped you a piece of paper and smiled warmly at you. "Call me sometime of you need anything or just want a friend. I had a lot of fun walking you back and I'd love to go out with you sometime if that's okay." "Id love that Ollie" you said shyly and move in to give him a hug. It lasted for what seemed like forever. "I'll see you around then darlin." "Night night Ollie and thanks for saving me." "My pleasure Y/N" he whispered, placed a kiss on your forehead and jogged away. You went inside and couldn't believe you had Oliver's phone number clutched in your hands and his kiss on your forehead. He even wanted a date!!!! "Looks like there was something good in this evening afterall"  you thought to yourself and couldn't stop smiling. You couldn't wait for your date with Ollie and everything was going right again.