Playdate - Oliver

Request for Laheylover2008 💕💕
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
The doorbell rang and you placed the cookie tin down on the kitchen counter, hastily wiping your hands on your apron and made your way over to the door. You opened it and physically had to stop yourself from laughing at the sight in front of you. James was standing there with at least a hundred bows in his hair of all different colours, bright blue eyeshadow and a bright red lip on his very unamused face, his daughter clinging on his back smiling widely at you.

"Don't even start" he said before you could even get a word out and you patted his back, snickering when his daughter gave you a thumbs up. You stepped aside letting him in and he plopped the toddler onto the couch and you called out for yours. "Cory!" you yelled and immediately soft little footsteps padded down the hallway to where you were sitting. "Cory!" James' kid yelled and immediately darted over, tackling Cory into a hug, which she immediately returned. Before you could even say anything, the two of them took off towards Cory's room, leaving you and a dolled up James in the living room.

You were just about to offer James some makeup remover when Oliver walked in, took one look at James and quite literally almost died with laughter. After a good 5 minutes of cackling, Oliver calmed down and went over to pat James on the head. "Someone looks pretty" he said, earning him a smack on the head from James.

You offered the makeup remover once again, when the brotherly banter had died down but James turned it away. "She threw a right fit when I tried to take it off before we left, the only way she would stop crying is when I let her re do it" he explained, secretly perfectly content with having a bunch of product on his face, certainly in all the wrong spots but hey, it kept his kid happy.

The three of you sat there chatting and catching up when you just realized. "It's been suspiciously quiet" and from experience, the three of you knew that quiet is not always a good thing. You knocked on the door of Cory's room and got a small 'come in'.

Never ever trust 2 quiet toddlers, and you had definitely learned your lesson. On every possible surface in the room, including the two kids. Not a single spot wasn't covered in glitter. "It's gonna be a long day isn't it" you sighed and the twins nodded along, trying to figure out how to clean the mess.