BSM - You come out to them

Request for 🥰🥰
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none that I can think of
.
You were pacing in your room rehearsing your script over and over. You were planning to come out to your family at dinner and you were scared out of your mind. You had no idea how they were going to react, and you were especially scared of your parents because they had...well, traditional views. At least James and Ollie will be understanding...i hope you thought.

You continued to repeat what you were planning to say in your head. "Y/N, dinner is ready!" you dad yelled. "Coming!" you said, trying to keep your voice stable. You wiped your palms on your shirt and made your way down stairs. Everyone was already at the table so you took a seat between James and Ollie. "Hey sis, took you long enough" Oliver chuckled.

You smiled back and looked at your plate of food, losing all your appetite. "You okay? You seem off" James said and everyone diverted their attention to you. Great, well this is it, fuck you internally cursed and composed yourself. "Erm...i was just gonna tell you all that..." you froze. You couldn't seem to get it out. "Well? On with it then?" you dad said. "Give her a second dad" James said looking back at you and giving you an encouraging smile.

"Im a lesbian" you whispered and your brothers has wide smiles on their faces. Oliver ruffled your hair and was about to say something when your dad interrupted. "No" he said coldly. "What?..." you whispered. "I said no, I did not raise you to be like that, it's not natural" he snapped. Tears formed in your eyes so you looked over to your mum for help only to find her glaring at you.

You looked down at your lap trying to hide your tears and was about to stand up when you felt a hand hold you down. You looked up to see James smiling at you and you sniffled. "She's your daughter, the fact that she's gay doesn't change anything, how is it unnatural, she just loves the same gender that's all, unnatural would be her being a psychopath and killing the neighbor's pet" Oliver argued challenging your parents.

"We did not raise her to be a fa-" "Don't you dare finish that fucking sentence" James said in an icy tone which scared you a bit but you knew it wasn't directed at you. "She's your fucking daughter, it's your job to love her no matter what, her sexual orientation should have nothing to do with whether you accept her or not" he said raising his voice. He was more protective over you than Oliver, Oliver was still as protective, he's just calmer.

Ollie told you and James to go upstairs while he handles this and you listened, not wanting to be around your parents. You didn't say a word to James all the way up, you didn't trust your voice. You didn't even look at him because you didn't want him to see tears rolling down your cheeks. "I know you're trying not to cry Y/N, I've known you your whole life" he said gently.

You two went and sat down in your room on your bed. You blankly stared at the wall, not bothering to wipe the tears escaping your eyes. "Come here" he said, opening his arms. You crawled into them and started to sob quietly. You knew your parents wouldn't fully support you but you thought at least they would accept you, not call you the "f" word. "Can I stay in your guys's room tonight?" you said in between hiccups and James nodded without hesitation. "You're moving into our apartment after tomorrow" James replied since they had their own apartment and only stayed over at the weekends. It made you chuckle a bit.

He pulled back and wiped your face. "There is nothing wrong with you okay? Hell I wish I were at least bisexual, straight people are overrated anyway" he shrugged causing you to laugh. He ruffled your hair and Oliver came in. "Come on, you're sleeping in our room tonight and moving in with us on Monday" Ollie said as he pulled you into a hug. James then went downstairs to have his turn at your parents so Oliver led you to his and James' room with an arm around your shoulder. you were still sniffling a bit so he got out his phone and texted James to bring some ice cream up with him.

Ollie sat down next to you and pulled you onto his lap then wiped your face again. "Feeling any better bug?" he asked gently and kissed your head. "Yeah, I guess" you mumbled and leaned against him. "I brought ice cream!!!!" James bellowed as he strut through the door. He tossed you the tub which you caught and smiled. "All yours kiddo" he chuckled.

"Guys, there's one more thing I want to tell you" you said, eating the chocolate on Oliver's lap. "I have a girlfriend, her name is Toni and she's incredible, maybe we can go out with her tomorrow so you guys can meet her" you said and sat there waiting for their reaction.

"How is it fair, that my sister, who is 8 years younger than me, has a girlfriend and I don't" James wailed dramatically and fell back on the bed. you and Ollie burst out in laughter and you being you decided to smear some ice cream on his face. "And now she's bullying me" James added and you chuckled. "Thanks guys, for supporting me" you mumbled, finishing the ice cream.

"Of course, you're our little sister, we're always gonna be here, and besides, who's gonna annoy you if not us?" "Okay I'm not sure I'd miss the annoying part" you sassed back.