He objects at your wedding - Oliver

Request for yupitzzme 😊😊😊
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
You were standing there in the dressing room looking in the mirror, your stomach doing a million flips and you could feel yourself starting to panic. All of your bridesmaids and even your maid of honour had tried to come in but you locked the door and didn't open it for anyone.

You heard another knock and was about to tell whoever it was to fuck off when you heard Oliver's voice. "Darling? It's Ollie, could you let me in?". You were so relieved to hear your best friend's voice so you went over and reluctantly opened it and pulled him inside and locked it again before anyone else has the chance to come in.

Just his presence in the room had already managed to calm you down a bit. He had always has that effect on you. No matter how much distress you were in, he could always put you at ease and this was no difference. "Y/N?" he asked, snapping you out of your trance. "What's wrong love?" he asked gently, pulling you into a warm hug.

You instantly melted into his hug out of habit and rested your head on his chest. "I'm just nervous, what if something goes wrong?" you said, your mind already running through the possible scenarios. The only thing wrong is that I'm not the one putting that ring on your finger Oliver thought but of course, he would never tell you that and as much as it pained him that you weren't his, he had to live with the fact that he wasn't brave enough to confess his feelings for you and he had to let you he happy.

"Hey, nothing is going to go wrong, it's your big day, and you gotta let everyone in here so they can fix your hair and dress love" he chuckled, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. You sighed but nodded and he kissed the top of your head, then opened the door and left so your bridesmaids could help you get ready.

He decided to go out to the main entrance so he could meet the guests but just as he was about to turn the corner, he heard your groom's and another girls voice come from down the opposite corridor. Frowning, he walked towards the voices, stood behind the corner and listened.

"When are we finally gonna get to be together publiclyyy" the girl said which Oliver recognized the voice as one of your bridesmaids that was supposed to be helping you get ready. "Just a bit more baby, I just need to divorce her to get some of her money and then we can be on our way, she still doesn't suspect a thing, she's so stupid" your groom replied. Oliver's blood was already boiling and he quietly stepped away and was about to go tell you because you didn't deserve this and he could treat you so much better.

Before he could reach your room, he was ushered away and was told the wedding was about to begin and so he took his seat in the audience, deciding to object later on. He refused to let you get married to this cheating scum.

Suddenly, the music started playing and everyone turned to face the isle. You slowly walked out in your beautiful gown/suit with your bouqet, looking like a princess from a fairytale.

Your dress:

(Alternative) Your suit:

Oliver sat there, his eyes not leaving you

Oliver sat there, his eyes not leaving you. He honestly wondered what was going on in the groom's head when he decided to cheat on a goddess like you, he wasn't even anywhere near your level and anyone would be lucky to be able to be with you.

As you walked down the isle, you locked eyes with Ollie and he gave you a sympathetic smile which confused you slightly but you brushed it off and reached where your husband to be was standing and he took your hands in his. The ceremony could not have been longer for Oliver and he had to refrain from scoffing at your groom's vows when he said "I'll always be with you no matter what happens" I call bullshit he thought and waited for the officiator to ask if anyone objects and finally, it was his time to shine.

"Yup, I object" he said with a straight face while staring at your room and the whole room went quiet. You were staring at him with tears welling up in your eyes, extremely hurt and confused. "I object because that sleezy thing up there has the audacity to recite his bullshit vows with a straight face while cheating on you with her Y/N" Oliver said pointing to the bridesmaid and there were some audible gasps while everyone was staring at you three in shock.

You turned to your groom with teary eyes. "Is this true?" you asked, trying to keep your voice steady but failed. Anyone from a mile away could tell you were about to burst into tears. "You believe him over me? Come on, you know better than that" he tried to save himself but you have never doubted Oliver and you weren't about to start now.

"In the 23 years that I've known him, since we were both in diapers together, Oliver has not lied to me once in his life, and I know for a fucking fact he would not lie about something as serious as this, and you're dodging the question, so yes, I believe him, so I'm asking you one more time. Is that true?" you said, your anger coming through the moment he tried to blame Oliver.

Oliver however had butterflies erupting in his stomach because you were gonna marry this man for fucks sake, and you still didn't doubt Ollie for a second. The whole auditorium was waiting for his answer but it never came, giving everyone the confirmation they needed. "You're impossible," and you turned to the bridesmaid, who was not meeting anyone's eye, clearly embarrassed. "I hope you two have fun fucking each other, and by the way, since I paid for the honeymoon, the tickets are mine and you can kiss your dream to go to Hawaii goodbye." you spat at your husband.

The more you said, the more your voice quivered and Oliver noticed so the minute you finished your speech, he rushed up and pulled you into his chest and led you back to the dressing room, shielding you from everyone's gaze which you were incredibly thankful for.

The second he locked the door, you allowed yourself to completely break down and you were a sobbing mess. Oliver wasted no time wrapping his arms around you and held you while you let out all of your emotions. Part of him wanted to go out there and stab that douchebag for causing you this much pain but he knew you needed him right now.

"H-how did you know" you whimpered and he held you tighter. "I overheard them right before the ceremony, I was about to tell you but the ceremony had started to I waited until I could object" he explained and you nodded, burying your face further into his chest however, he lifted your face up to look at him and his face softened.

He reached up to gently wipe your tears away and kissed your head. "You deserve so much better Y/N darling. I can treat you so much better than that if you'd let me, I've loved you for as long as I can remember and when you feel you're ready, I'll be waiting here for you if you'll have me. " he confessed and you looked up at him through teary eyes.

"You love me?" you asked again quietly. "Yeah, more than anything" he whispered and tucked a piece of hair behind your ear. "Promise you'll wait?" you asked again and he nodded and smiled. "I'm not going anywhere beautiful" he confirmed, wrapping his arms around you once again, putting the first piece of your heart back in it's place.