BSM - they help you through a panic attack

Request for 💓💓💓
.
TRIGGER WARNING: panic attacks, tarantulas aka demons sent up straight from hell
.
You had a deathly fear of spiders and clowns that had just developed quite recently so naturally, no one knew about it because, well, you didn't tell anyone. What were the chances of you running into a clown holding a spider randomly in the street anyway?

Well your brothers were visiting and they had the idea to take you to a carnival, to the fun house area. Great, genius idea, if the place wasn't crawling with clowns. You're okay when they're far away even though they still give you chills, but it's much better when they're far rather than close.

Your brothers on the other hand adored them. To you, they were pretty much clowns themselves, even the same level of stupid, just without the makeup, as every sibling would say about the other, so they were walking around perfectly fine while you were digging your nails into the palms of your hands to stay calm instead of using your common sense and telling your brothers about your fear.

As the three of you were walking, you saw a small petting zoo with all sorts of cute animals so you asked if you three could go look and obviously, James and Ollie said yes. However, you soon realized you were just as stupid as them when you go close and saw a clown was running the petting zoo. You mentally bombed yourself for not noticing before. Obviously a clown would be running it, it's a clown carnival for fucks sake.

But you were already there and you didn't want any questions asked so you just stayed silent, tried to ignore the clown and were okay with the animals. "Y/N, come here for a second" James said behind you, covering your eyes. "What are you doing now?" you asked, very confused but followed his lead since you couldn't see a thing. "Trust meeee, and now hold out your hands" he said.

You were skeptical but you did it anyway. Big mistake. The minute it touched your hand, you knew what it was and it sent chills up your neck. When James lifted his hands from your eyes, it confirmed your suspicions. The clown that was running the stall had put a big ass tarantula in the palms of your hands and Oliver was standing behind him laughing, along with James.

You however stood there petrified, being presented with two of your worst fears at once. As the tarantula (demon from hell) started to crawl up your hands, tears welled up in your eyes and your breathing quickened. "Please take it off" you whispered so quietly no one heard it and you were completely helpless. Your two brothers were too busy laughing to notice tears were not streaming down your face.

The clown noticed however and quickly removed the tarantula from you and before you could process what you were doing, you thanked him without looking at him and sprinted to the car. It wasn't hard to find since it was parked right at the entrance and the second you got there, you slid down to the hard concrete and felt your breath quicken even more. Your head was swimming and you felt like you were swaying, salty tears blurring your vision and the ringing in your ears got louder.

Everything was a complete blur until you felt a hand on your shoulder and looked up to see the twins staring down at you however the tears were making it impossible to see their facial expressions. "Hey Y/N, you gotta breathe for me okay love? In? Out? Yeah just like that, in? Out" James said frantically and breathed with you to instruct you how to do it.

This went on until you weren't hyperventilating anymore, then they just sat down holding you so you would feel contact on your skin to help ground you and get you back down to reality and you just held onto them for your life. After about a good 20 minutes, you had finally calmed down enough to breathe normally even though there were still silent tears.

"Hey love, what happened?" Oliver asked, kissing your head. "Spider and clowns" you whispered with your head resting on your knees. "What was that?" Ollie asked again since you were so quiet. "Say that again?" James asked, running his fingers through your hair. "Spiders and clowns" you repeated, a bit louder. "Oh shit, darling are you scared of them?" Oliver asked and you nodded, burying your face back in your arms.

You felt 2 arms circle around you and pick you up, then heart car doors opening and James put you inside, climbing in after you as Oliver got in the front seat. "Why didn't you tell us love?" James asked as he laid your head down on his lap and ran his fingers through your hair. "Didn't want to ruin the day" you mumbled again, looking anywhere but him.

"You weren't going to ruin anything love, we're sorry for not noticing sooner and for scaring you with the spider" Oliver said, looking guilty, as did James but you waved them off. "It's okay, but just to garuntee that I don't tell mom, I think some McDonald's sounds delicious no?" you smirked and they rolled their eyes but chuckled nonetheless. "McDonald's it is then".
.
Sorry if this one wasn't good😅🥲😭