He gets jealous (Oliver)

Request for HawkHarrington07
Hope you enjoy ~
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
Your childhood best friend informed you that he was going to be in town and asked to meet you for a little reunion and to finally meet Oliver and of course you agreed. Since he moved to Australia you haven't been able to see him and you missed him so much considering he's your best friend. "Hey Ollie, babe, you know Peter my best friend? The one that moved to Australia? He's here visiting!!" You squealed excitedly causing Oliver to raise an eyebrow in amusement. "He's invited us for lunch in an hour so hurry up, get ready and let's go meet him" You yelled as you scrambled to get ready.

Oliver chuckled at your enthusiasm and started to get ready. He put on a simple light grey T-shirt with some black skinny jeans complete with a pair of black Converse. You on the other hand put on your favorite floral dress and some heels to match, then threw your hair up in a nice pony tail. Oliver gawked at you as you waltzed down the stairs. "You look- wow. I love it darling" he smiled and kissed you sweetly. "Not too bad yourself" you replied and kissed him back. Then you both made your way to the restaurant for lunch with Peter.

You arrived and spotted him sitting in the booth at the back. You squealed and ran up to him, attacking him with a tight hug and spun around. "I haven't seen you since forever, since you moved to Australia and left me!!!" You both laughed and hugged again, more calm this time. You were unaware of Oliver keeping a close eye on you. "Heyy, officially meet Oliver" you beamed and dragged Ollie over. "So you're the one who stole my best friend's heart. Please don't break her because I'm going to have to pick up the pieces" Peter joked.

Oliver tightened his arms around you, "don't worry, she's stuck with me" There was some in his tone that you couldn't quite put your finger on so you just brushed it off and took your seats. The three of you sat there talking about Peter's time in Australia, what you've been up to, and reminiscing old times, well, mainly you and Peter did the talking. Oliver sat there with his arm around you squeezing your hand every now and then. You thought this was a bit odd as he was usually the one who talks the most whether to strangers or friends but you brushed it off thinking he was just tired.

As the lunch went on, Oliver got more and more quiet. You kept glancing at him wondering what could be wrong but he shook his head and brushed it off everytime so you decided to ask him about it when you get back. The lunch was over and you decided to say goodbye and scheduled another time to get dinner with Peter as he was only going to be here for a short amount of time. "Can we go get ice cream Ollie? Pleaseeeee?" He simply nodded and you guys started walking.

"What's wrong with you? You've been acting weird ever since we met up with-" it suddenly clicked. "Are you jealous of Peter?" you asked amused and poked his side. His cheeks went red and he looked away. "No..." You burst out laughing and he pouted. "You guys were so friendly and the way you hugged and joked and laughed all evening" Oliver whined.

You laughed a little more and explained. "He's my best friend baby, I haven't seen him in forever, and besides, we're just friends, you're the one I'm in love with" "How do you know he doesn't have feelings for you" "Trust me baby, he doesn't" "But what if he doesss" "Baby, he's gay" You burst out laughing. "Oh" he sheepishly replied and laughed along with you. "You jealous anymore ya little shit?" You asked between breaths. "Maybe if you stop laughing and give me a kiss"

Smiling, you reached up, stood on your tip toes and kissed him sweetly on the lips. "Now can we get ice cream?" "You and your food baby" He chuckled. "Of course we can" "I love you Ollie" "I love you too little one."