You teach him Spanish (James)

Request for 💖💖💖
.
I'm sorry if the Spanish isn't accurate 😭😭
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
James walked into your house and was met with you pacing around the living room yelling at someone on your phone. He figured it was your mom considering you spoke Spanish with your parents because they weren't as fluent in English. "¡No me importa! ¡Lo amo! me trata como a una maldita reina y me ama y solo quiere lo mejor para mí. No puedo decir lo mismo de ti aparentemente" (Translation: I don't care, I love him, he treats me like a fucking queen and he loves me and only wants the best for me, can't say the same about you apparently)

You hung up the phone with angry tears threatening to leave your eyes but you wiped them away before they could. You felt two arms wrap around you and immediately felt at ease. You turned around, nuzzled your face into James's chest, breathing in his calming scent. "She's such a bitch! Why does she feel the need to have total control over me?" you hissed. "She said you were no good and was going to leave me when you get a new movie deal, the audacity of the bitch!!!" you yelled raising your voice.

"Hey, hey, shhh, we're okay baby, ignore her" James whispered stroking your hair gently. "Why can't she just stop being so controlling and manipulative" you fumed. "You would think she'd get tired of being a bitch after 22 years" "Try your best to ignore her baby, even though she thinks she controls you she doesn't" he said calmly and sat you down on the sofa. He covered your face with kisses and you broke out in a grin, I mean, it's impossible not to smile around him.

"There's that precious smile" he chuckled and cuddled up to you. You mindlessly played with his hair, still bothered by the argument. You hated her for thinking about James like that. "Baby, I know you're annoyed with her and probably plotting her mysterious death but before you do all that, would you mind teaching me some Spanish?"

"You want to learn Spanish?" you ask clearly amused. "Yeah, I mean it's your culture, it's what you grew up with, I want to learn about your heritage too". Your heart melted at the sentimentality and kissed him. "Are you sure? The grammar is tedious" "That's something I'm willing to handle" he laughed and kissed you again. "Okay then, we'll start with something simple. Me llamo James" "Me llamo James, what does it mean" "It means my name is James"

"Me llamo James" he repeated and his face lit up. "This is funnn" he said excitedly and you laughed. "Okay next sentence, quiero tener sexo contigo" "Quie...repeat slowly please babe" he mumbled and you laughed. "Quiero" "Quiero" "Tener" "Tener" "Sexo" "Sexo" "Contigo" "Contigo"

"Okay now put them together, quiero tener sexo contigo" "Quiero...tener...sexo...contigo". "Good jobbb, your pronounciation is pretty good" you said smiling. "Okay now what did I say" he asked and you burst out laughing. "I want to have sex with you" "Well why didn't you just ask" he shot back and it was his turn to laugh as you went silent and blushed.

He took your hand and led you upstairs. "Be free to throw some Spanish in there too, a bonus is you're hot as fuck speaking Spanish" he winked.