Quarentine - James

Request for (I don't remember who requested it, can whoever requested this comment so i can tag im so sorry!!)💞💞💞
.
TRIGGER WARNINGS: none
.
You were bored out of your mind. You've been stuck in the house for like a month and a half but you refused to leave because if more people stayed at home, less people will get infected and you can go back to being social and have human contact other than your boyfriend, not that you minded him.

James was currently taking a nap so you had absolutely nothing to do, so you decided to go into the storage room to find some puzzles to complete in hopes of passing time. You successfully dug out a few and decided to go with the 5000 piece one because you felt like torturing your brain. You opened the box to take out the pieces and start sorting them and immediately almost regretted doing a 5000 piece one.

Too late you thought and went with it anyway, knowing full well you'd hate yourself later. "Decided to torture yourself have you?" you heard a voice say and spun around to see James smirking at you. You threw a puzzle piece at him as he chuckled and caught it, then made his way over to you.

He snaked his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder. "We both know you're going to give up after sorting out the edge pieces" he teased and you jabbed him with your elbow. "Just because it's true does not mean you have to bring it up Weaslebee" you replied smirking. "Awwww cmon, that name was ages ago, I don't even have red hair anymore" he whined and you laughed.

"That's cause you never had red hair in the first place, your hair is brown, dye is a colouring agent babe" you sassed and he raised his eyebrow then picked you up. You squealed, not expecting it at all and clung onto him for your dear life, only letting go when he flung you onto the couch. "Sassy are we?" he asked and wiggled his fingers. "Time to bring out our old friend the tickle monster huh?"

"No, James I will stab you in your sleep I swear to g-ahhhhhh" you squealed as he ran his fingers up and down your ribs. "James I will sell your soul to Satan!!!" you yelled, unable to control your laughter as he tickled you. He finally let you go and chuckled. You of course smacked his arm and sat there catching your breath. "We're watching a movie, I'm making popcorn and you're not getting any" you stated and it was your turn to smirk. "Wha- no..." he pouted and looked at you with puppy eyes but after being together for so long, it no longer worked on you. "Doesn't work you man child, but nice try" you said and went down to the kitchen, James trailing behind you like a lost puppy.

"But popcornnn, pleaseeeeee" he begged making you smirk even more. "Finee, but only because you asked nicely" you said, deciding to end his torture. His face brightened up immediately and he sprinted over to the cupboard, pulled out the popcorn and threw it in the microwave before you could even reach the bottom of the stairs.

"Idiot" you said shaking your head and went over to the couch and turned on Harry Potter because it was entertaining for you when he reacts to seeing himself on screen with a squeaky voice. The second he heard the theme song playing, he popped his head into the living room and threw a piece of popcorn at you. "You will torment me one way or another won't you" he said and you nodded, fast forwarding to the scene where we first meet the Weasley twins.

"Remind me why am I with you again?" he said rolling his eyes. "Because I'm amazing" you said and took the popcorn from his hands when he sat down. "Debatable" he chuckled and settled down to watch the torture with you. "Listen, torturing you is the only ticket away from my boredom" you sassed with a completely straight face. "Is that so? Let's ask the tickle monster what it thinks shall we?" he smirked and you immediately shut up. "That's what I thought" he chuckled and cuddled up to you, ready for a marathon of you making fun of him on screen.