He saves you from your abusive boyfriend - Oliver

Request for 💖💖💖
.
Sorry it's been a while lovlies exams are so hectic😭😭
.
TRIGGER WARNINGS: abuse
.
You shakily crawled over to the bottom of the staircase where your phone is, every intake of air made it feel like your lungs were on fire. You'd just received another beating from your boyfriend and this time, you're scared for your life. He might as well would have killed you.

You reached the phone, unlocked it and blankly stared at your keypad. He had made you delete all of your contacts so you wouldn't have anyone to reach out to. You tried so hard to recall any number you could but you just couldn't, the ringing in your head getting louder. Suddenly one number creeped it's way through your memory. Oliver

You hastily typed it in and dialed, praying that he would pick up. You haven't talked to him in forever because your boyfriend didn't allow you but you prayed and prayed that he would pick up anyway.

The first ring, second ring, third ring...you didn't even realize he had picked up until a voice startled you. "Hello?" "H-hi" you said, letting out a breath of relief but winced as your lungs stung. "Y/N? Is that you?" he asked and you let out a sob from the comfort of hearing his voice.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" he asked, his voice laced with concern. "It hurts Ollie" you whispered, lungs burning with every breath. "I need you to tell me where you are sweetheart" he said and you could hear the sound of car keys in the background. "Mark" was all you could get out and you could hear Oliver swearing under his breath then some muffled yelling.

"I'm coming darling, stay on the line for me" he cooed and you nodded, even though he couldn't see you. You didn't even get the chance to respond when the phone was snatched out of your hand and a harsh kick was delivered to your stomach. You yelled out and curled up into a ball from pain and fear.

"YOU BITCH YOU CALLED SOMEONE, I SAID NO PHONES" Mark bellowed and grabbed a fistful of your hair, pulling your head up to face him. Your scalp felt like it was on fire and you had hot tears streaming down your face. "Pl-ple..." "SHUT UP, YOU BITCH, you're going to learn not to break rules" he said and shoved you against the wall, repeatedly kicking your stomach.

Black dots were appearing in your vision, then you felt nothing. You slowly opened your eyes to see Oliver punching Mark who was cowering on the floor. Ironic you thought. You felt someone behind you, sitting you up slowly, making you hiss out in pain. "Sorry darling" you turned your head to see James smiling sympathetically at you. "The ambulance is gonna be here any minute" he reassured but before he could say anything else, everything went black.

There was a faint beeping somewhere and your head was ringing. Your whole body ached and you vaguely remember laying on the ground. You opened your eyes but shut them again when you were met with a bright white light. "Y/N? Can you try opening your eyes again for me love?" you heard someone say and so you tried again, squinting from the brightness. It took you a bit to adjust then looked around. There were bandages around your torso, arms and legs and you felt one on your head. You also saw that you were hooked up to some machines too.

You finally looked over to your right and saw Oliver looking down at you. You immediately lowered your gaze, not forgiving yourself for cutting ties with him, even though it's not your fault. And to have him come defend you made you feel even guiltier. "Hey, I know what you're thinking, I've known you since we were kids, it wasn't your fault, I forgive you sweetheart" he said gently and kissed your head.

He then lifted up your chin so you would have to look at him. You couldn't contain the waterworks and sobbed. He carefully laid down next to you and pulled you into his chest, running his fingers through your hair. After your sobs had died down to small whimpers, he lifted your face and wiped away your tears with his thumb.

"You're so strong you know that? Beautiful too" he said and kissed your forehead. You looked at him wide eyed. "I'm what?" you timidly asked. If this was a cartoon you'd be able to see steam coming out of his ears. "You're telling me in the amount of time you two were together, or more like he forced you to be with him, he never called you beautiful?" Oliver asked trying to keep his voice calm. You looked down ashamed and shook your head no.

He once again lifted your chin and held your face between his hands. "Whatever he called you, whatever he said to you, it's not true and will never be true. You're the strongest most beautiful woman I've met. You're kind hearted, funny, gentle and put others first and I love you for that. You're absolutely incredible, please don't let him take that away from you." he said, looking straight into your eyes to make sure you processed every word.

"You...you love me?" you asked quietly, butterflies filling your stomach, a feeling you haven't felt in a long time. "I always have, I was just an idiot to not let you know sooner. Take as much time as you need to heal and I'll be right here. I'll make sure that heart of yours never gets broken again." Oliver said, voice full of reassurance.

"Can I kiss you?" you asked timidly, looking down. You felt two fingers lifting your chin for the millionth time and a warm pair of lips pressed onto yours. The kiss was slow and full of love and passion, much different from the kisses that Mark had forced on you. "I love you too Ollie"