He finds out youre pregnant (James)

's idea🥰😌
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
You've been throwing up every morning the past few days but you brushed it off, thinking it was food poisoning. You didn't tell James because he was currently in New York for some fan meets and interviews and hearing that you were sick would probably cause him to fly back to London. He'd be coming home tonight anyway, you could hold out perfectly fine.

You called up your friend to come over because you weren't feeling the best and you wanted someone here just in case, ya know, you bloody pass out. "Hey Y/F/N, you mind coming over to hang? I've been throwing up every morning, just want someone here just in case" "Yeah sure, I'll pick something up first then I'll be there" she said then hung up. About 10 minutes later, she arrived, seeing as she lived 5 minutes away from you.

"Have you and James fucked recently?" "I mean, before he left but-" "Here, the answer to your problems" she laughed and chucked the bag towards you. Your face went pale when you saw the pregnancy test inside. How did you not notice before?? "Fuck." "Before we panic my dear Y/N, go do it"

"Okay, okay yeah" you replied mindlessly and went to the bathroom. You did everything instructed and sat there waiting, a million thoughts running through your head. What if James doesn't want a baby, what if I'm not ready for a baby, what if I'm a horrible moth- Your thoughts were interrupted as the timer on your phone beeped, signalling the results were ready.

You picked it up with your shaky hands and stared at the two red lines on the stick. I'm pregnant was the only thing running through your head. You stared at it for god knows how long when Y/F/N knocked, well, more like pounded on the door. "Have you fallen asleep in there Y/N? Do you have a child up your vagina or not?" she asked. You really questioned her choice of language sometimes.

You unlocked the door and held it up to her. "I'm having a mini Y/N" you smiled, all your worries fading away in that moment when you imagined you and James running around, chasing a toddler that had distinct features from both of you, your happy little family.

"Alright then, my job here is done, I gotta go but if you need anything, call okay?" "Thanks Y/F/N, bye". You shut the door behind you and flopped onto the sofa then pulled out your phone. You opened James's contact and typed: can't wait for you to come home, I've got a surprise for you darling💖. You decided to take a nap because you were worn out and set your alarm for 1 hour before he comes home.

Your alarm didn't get the chance to wake you up because your husband just had to decide to come home earlier to surprise you. Honestly, why can't he just follow the plans. James gently shook you awake and spammed you with kisses. "Hi baby, I'm home" he smiled and engulfed you in a tight warm hug" You nuzzled your face in his neck and breathed in his familiar scent, cinnamon and fireworks and hugged him back just as tight.

Then you remembered the pregnancy test and widened your eyes. "You weren't supposed to be here for another hour! I haven't even prepared the surprise!" you smacked his chest. "Owwwww" he whined and pouted. "I do something nice for once and my wife bullies me, great" he chuckles and you laughed, then kissed him.

"Well since you spoiled the big dramatic reveal, say apologize to our child" you said and placed his hand on your stomach. He froze and looked down at where his hand was, then back up at you, tearing up slightly. "You're...we're having a baby?...you're serious?..." he whispered and you nodded, also tearing up and showed him the  pregnancy test. "I'm gonna be a dad" he whispered and brought you into the tightest hug you've ever experienced in your entire existence.

He picked you up and twirled you around the room. "I'm gonna be a dad!!" he exclaimed with the biggest smile you've ever seen, by far. You laughed along with him and hugged him back just as tight. "I love you so damn much Y/N, imagine a cute mini us running around the house" "Our own little happy family".
.
Sorry if this one wasn't as good