BSM - You introduce them to your boyfriend

Request for weasley_love_35 🥰🥰
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
"You're going to be fine Y/B/N (your boyfriend's name) , they're only a bit protective at first but they'll like you" you reassured your nervous boyfriend and chuckled at him. "I'm taking your word for it Y/N, if I die, it's on you" he said taking your hand and kissing it. "Okay dork" you laughed and laid your head on his shoulder.

You two got off at the bus stop at the end of your road and walked to your house. "James! Ollie! Y/B/N is here!" You immediately hear footsteps down the stairs and two gigantic idiots popped out from behind the wall. They both gave you a bone crushing hug then moved over to shake Y/B/N's hand, firmly. You face palmed knowing their overprotective-ness has activated.

"So Y/B/N" James started putting an arm around his shoulder. "How long have you two been dating" Oliver finished. "4 months" he answered confidently and you smiled. The twins nodded their heads approvingly then asked. "What's her biggest pet peeve?" "People chewing loudly" "What does she hate" "Being rude to waiters and workers and people who discriminate" "What does she lo-" "Oooookay that's enough I did not invite him over for a pop quiz idiots" you interfered feeling sorry for the poor guy.

"We're going to hang upstairs" "Okay, but no funky business" James called after you, then you led him into your room and flopped down onto the bed. "Sorry for that" you chuckled sheepishly and sat on his lap straddling him. "It's alright, they were just testing if I was good enough for the queen" he replied and kissed you.

You put your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. Y/B/N pulled you closer to him, grabbed onto your waist and slowly moved his hands down to your butt. Your tongues moved together and the both of you fought for dominance. You grinded down onto him then let out a soft moan and the door swung open.

"Why am I not surprised the two of you were listening in?" you quizzed as you broke apart. "Don't be sassy young lady, you were gonna have sex under my roof" James said sternly. You and Y/B/N glanced at eachother and smirked, trying to keep your faces neutral and not burst out laughing. "That was completely unacceptable and inapprop- are you two laughing?" Oliver asked and the two of you lost it. You guys burst out cackling and you even had a few tears leak out your eyes. Oliver and James face palmed.

Once you calmed down you went up to them and hugged them. "I'm fine, you two don't have to worry about me, Y/B/N is a really great guy and I really do love him and hopefully the idiot loves me back too" you chuckled and they looked at him. "I honestly do love your sister, she's amazing and beautiful and I'd never do anything to hurt her. And to answer your question earlier, she loves all the little things such as the way the sky bursts into a million colours as the sun rises and sets, her first coffee in the morning, the flowers and random notes I give her at school, even the birds chirping in the nest in your backyard" you smiled at this and teared up a bit.

"We have a nest?" Oliver asked and James shrugged. "Yes you idiots" you laughed. The twins looked at each other and nodded. "Well Y/B/N, you might just be good enough for our baby sister after all" Oliver said ruffling your hair, "But if you ever hurt her we'll make sure you'll pay for it" James finished clapping him on the back and you rolled your eyes. "Yes sirs" Y/B/N answered back and the twins went downstairs. "Well there goes the mood" you said and he laughed. "Wanna play video games then baby?" he asked and you happily agreed, glad that your brothers approved of your idiot.