You have magic powers (pt.2)

Request for ❤❤
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
After an incredible night of dancing, they walked you back to your dorm and bid you a good night. You entered the bedroom and saw that no one else had returned yet, but on your bed, there was a box of chocolates labeled "from your favorite troublemakers". You smiled and opened it, then popped one in your mouth, savouring the flavor then went to the bathroom to take off the gown. After you got ready, you realized you had left some of your books downstairs in the common room so you trudged down the stairs, getting more sleepy by the second and ended up passing out, right at the bottom.

"Y/N, wake up!" you jolted awake and was met with Ginny's worried eyes and Hermione with a potion had in her hands. They both sighed in relief and you noticed the pounding that was in your head. "What happened?" you asked, holding your head in your hands. "You got drugged, very powerful sleeping potion. I went and got snape and he gave me a counter potion, since the sleeping one was stolen from his store." Hermione explained while you looked around, realizing they had carried you up to the dorm.

"Who-" you started but then groaned. "Those two bitches really need to get a hobby" you said. "Yes they do" you heard Fred say and you felt the bed dip, then his arm wrapped around your shoulder, pulling you close to him. You sighed and laid your head on his chest, hoping to ease the ache. "Why the hell does my head feel like its about to split in half" you ask frustrated.

"You fainted and banged your head on the floor, madame Pomfrey already cast a spell to make sure you don't get a concussion, but the pain will last maybe until tomorrow." George said, taking a seat next to you, pulling your legs onto his lap, massaging your calves gently. "I'm going to end them" you groaned, burying your face deeper into Fred's chest, his arms tightening around you.

"Snape has kind of done that already. He's making them dust all of the paintings in Hogwarts by hand, no magic as a punishment for stealing an important potion from his storage and unauthorized use of a potion on another student without your permission" Hermione said and all of you snickered and laughed. "Dumb bitches" you chuckled.

"We'll leave you three then" Ginny said, then she and Hermione left the dorm, giving the three of you privacy. "Hey so erm, this got George and I thinking, you scared us half to death when Hermione told us you had fainted and banged your head on the ground and we realized...erm..." Fred started and you looked at him puzzled, seeing as he was never lost for words. "What my dimwit brother is trying to say is that we like you, a lot, like, a lot, and we were wondering if you would be our girlfriend, both of us, we won't mind sharing if you won't" George finished.

You felt like your heart would burst with happiness. You've had the biggest crush on them both for the longest time but you thought they'd find it weird in a three way relationship so you just kept quiet. "Earth to Y/N?" Fred waved his hand in front of you, snapping you back to reality. "It's okay if you don't want it I mean it-" "Fred" you chuckled. "I'd love to" you said, looking at both of them.

You leaned in to press a kiss to Fred's lips, then turned your head and did the same to George. "Now let's sleep, I'm tired" you said, laying down. They laid on either side of you, George pulling your head onto his chest and Fred spooning you from behind. "Goodnight our beautiful princess" Fred whispered, pressing a soft kiss to your neck making you shiver. "You really are amazing" George said, tracing circles on your back which slowly lulled you to sleep.
"I love you two" you whispered as you curled up more and drifted off in their arms.