He's your teacher - James (pt.2)

Request for 💕💕💕
.
TRIGGER WARNINGS: none
.
You got back to your dorm, still not wrapping your head around what just happened. You felt your phone buzz and it was a message from James. Meet me tonight at 6 in the courtyard xx. You smiled and looked at the time. It was 4pm, you had two hours to get ready. You didn't know what to wear and was worried you were going to be either under or overdressed. You opted for a graphic tee with some jeans and some platform boots. You didn't take that long to get ready, even with hair and makeup so you have an hour left to spare before you had to meet him.

You decided to go out and walk around campus and maybe get a little snack. You walked to the courtyard with the donut in your hand, enjoying the afternoon breeze. Sitting down on a bench, you took out the sketchbook that you always had with you and doodled whatever you could see. It calmed you. You were so engrossed in it you didn't realize how much time had passed by. You felt a hand on your shoulder and you jumped.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you love" James apologized sheepishly. "It's fine" you chuckled and put away your sketch book. "So, what are we doing?" you questioned and James smirked. "You'll see when you get there" he replied and you rolled your eyes but you followed him nonetheless. He led you to the other side of the campus with his hand in yours, talking and laughing about random things when he stopped. "Okay don't look until I tell you to." he said and so you closed your eyes.

You felt him lead you a few more meters ahead, then you heard some rustling around. "Okay, you can open your eyes now" James said softly. You opened them and your mouth fell open at the sight. On the grass there was a beautiful picnic set up, a blanket, tons of food, there were even fairy lights strung up the trees. You gaped and looked around, taking in the scene in front of you. "Close your mouth or you'll catch flies darling" James chuckled and sat you down.

The two of you sat there for hours talking and laughing about nothing and everything. Your heart swelled and you couldn't remember the last time you felt this way. There was just something about him that intruiged you. You didn't realize you were staring until he gently shook your shoulder. You snapped back to reality and he chuckled. "Got some drool there love" he teased resulting in a smack on his arm.

You shivered a bit as the night got more chilly. You rubbed your arms in hopes to warm yourself up but it was useless. Then you felt yourself warm up. You looked and saw James had put his jacket around you. "Thanks" you whispered and pulled it closer, breathing in his scent. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you into his side, then kissed your temple gently.

"Come on another date with me tomorrow after the tutor session?" James asked hopefully and you smiled. "Yeah, I'd love to" you mumbled and laid your head on his shoulder, the both of you sitting there enjoying the rest of the night.