You get caught👀 (George)

Request for 💞💞
.
Molly had insisted that you come to the burrow for term break and your parents were out of town anyway so why not, you thought. So here you were in the house that was your second home, sitting at the dinner table surrounded by gingers talking and laughing while stuffing their bellies with Molly's incredible cooking.

Everyone was so full, it was impossible to resist Molly's food. You truly could not figure out how she makes her food taste like heaven. "George, you can show her up to your and Fred's room, she can stay there, as long as the three of you don't blow up my house" she smiled towards you and started cleaning up the kitchen.

George leads you upstairs to his shared room and sets your bags down. He pulled you onto his bed and attacks you with kisses. You laughed and deepened the kiss, momentarily forgetting where you were. It escalated quickly and soon most of your clothes were scattered on the floor.

~Use ur imagination I don't write smut sorry😅~

Right then, Molly opened the door muttering "George what's taking you so lo- OH MY GOODNESS" she squeaked and slammed the door shut. You froze and your face heated up from embarrassment. You looked at George with pure fear in your eyes. He smiled at you comfortingly and gathered your clothes. "Get dressed baby, she won't be mad, not at you at least, she was just caught off guard that's all" he reassured dressing you.

You sat there speechless the scene replaying again and again in your head. You were absolutely mortified. I can never show my face here ever again you repeated in your mind over and over again. Once the two of you were dressed, George took your trembling hand, kissed it and you two made your way downstairs. On the way down you were met with a line of Weasleys going up and they all smirked at the two of you and were about to make fun of you but George glared at them.

He knew you were extremely embarrassed as is and if they mocked you, he knew you would cry as you didn't handle embarrassment well. He put a comforting hand on your back and guided you down stairs where Molly was sitting on the couch. George cleared his throat and Molly turned her head around, the tips of her ears pink.

"I'm so so sorry Molly I got carried away and forgot where we were an-" you started panicking. "It's quite alright dear, I should've knocked" she smiled warmly at you then turned to George. "You boy, next time put a silencing charm and lock the door, and you best treat her well or you'll get a life supply of howlers you hear me?" she threatened and George gulped. You did not want to be on the receiving end of Molly Weasley's howlers.

She dissmissed the both of you with a smile and George led you back up to the twins' bedroom. "That was horrific" you muttered, your face still bright red. "Bet it was" you heard someone chuckle behind you. "Fred!! You scared the living shit out of me" you yelled and slapped his arm but he dodged just in time.

"Alright alright" he put his hands up in surrender. "As long as you two don't fuck when I'm sleeping and wake me up" he added cheekily and you groaned, flopping into George's bed. "Well in that case dear Freddie, we will fuck when you're awake so we won't wake you up" George sassed back and you hit him with a pillow.

"I'm going to sleep before I die of embarrassment then I am going to run away early morning so I won't ever have to face your family ever again" you muttered into the pillow causing the twins to laugh. "Goodnight then" Fred chuckled and faces his back against you and fell asleep.

George cast a silencing charm around you two and hovered a blanket in between his and Fred's bed so you two could have some privacy. He changed you into one of his t-shirts and boxers so you'd be more comfy before climbing into the bed with you. "I shall now pass away from embarrassment" you said, laying your head on his chest.

He laughed lightly and stroked your hair. "It's not that bad, Bill had the same situation happen with Fleur once, so at least he won't make fun of you tomorrow, Charlie's head is occupied with dragons so he'll forget by tomorrow, I'll deal with Ron and Fred, Ginny will make fun of you when no one is there but I can't do anything about that, you see, she's scary sometimes" he commented and it was your turn to laugh.

You felt more at ease now and realized how sleepy you were. George sensed this and he put a blanket over the two of you and held you close in his arms. "Sleep baby, long day of explaining tomorrow" he chuckled and kissed your head. You groaned but nodded nonetheless and slowly drifted off to sleep, temporarily forgetting about your crisis.