You have magic powers - Fred & George

Request for 💕💕💕
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
Magic has always come easy to you and you didn't have to try that hard to perform any spell. Even professor McGonagall was impressed and you were even better at casting spells than Hermione! (And that's saying something). You didn't think anything of it though, until your first year when you had taken down the troll in the dungeon with your friends Harry, Ron and Hermione.

The golden trio had befriended you when they saw you sitting alone in the great hall during dinner and the three of you became inseparable so of course, when Ron and Harry went off to find Hermione, you followed. Harry was on top of the troll and Ron was throwing rubble at it, trying to distract it seeing as both of their wands had been thrown across the room, including yours.

Has the troll swung the club down to hit Harry, you panicked and flung out your hands to yell STOP! and the troll did. You slowly looked up, seeing a red beam coming out of your hands, keeping the troll's arm in place. All of you were stunned but you snapped out of it, seeing as Harry was still dangling from the troll's hand. You focused all your mind onto the troll and willed its arm down, then you looked at the ceiling, raised your hand up at the chandelier and willed it to crash down onto the troll.

That's how you found out you had magic powers.

Fast forward to now, your fourth year. You were laying on the couch with your head on Fred's lap and your feet on George's. The twins had befriended you after hearing you saved Ron from the troll and you quickly became their partner in crime for their pranks. Unbeknownst to you, they had developed a crush on you and they took the Yule Ball as a chance to ask you to go as their date.

Of course you said yes so now, as a consequence, you're sitting on your bed, panicking about what to wear while Hermione rumages through your closet. "The ball is in two days Hermione! I don't know what to wear" "Well if you helped me rather than sitting there panicking, that problem would be solved much quicker" she sassed and dragged you over to your closet.

After a tedious hour of looking, Hermione gasped as she pulled out a beautiful forest green dress that had floral detailing across the hem. Simple, yet elegant and absolutely breathtaking. "Y/N, you've got to try this on" she said and shoved you into the bathroom. You put it on and your mouth dropped to the floor when you looked in the mirror.

The dress fits you like a glove, hugging your curves in all the right places, making you look like a goddess. You stepped out and Hermione stared at you dumbfounded. "If that doesn't get the twins to confess their love to you I don't know what will" she mumbled. "What?" you asked, not hearing her. "Nothing, I said you look absolutely stunning in it" she said.

Right when you were about to go take it off, Katie and Angelina walked in and glared at you. "Who in their right mind would ask you to the ball?" they snickered. "Well actually, Fred and George did, and to be fair, they are quite wild, so I guess you're right. No one in their right mind would invite me, luckily for me, the twins are quite crazy" you answered with your head held high and strode elegantly towards the bathroom and shut the door.

You knew the two girls were jealous of you being to close to the twins, you had overheard them one night. You didn't have a problem with them crushing on the boys, it was their attitude towards you that pissed you off. The snarky remarks, insults, you name it. But you weren't about to let them ruin your day. You packed up the dress neatly and hung it back in your cupboard and went to the great hall to dine with your friends.

Two days later and it was now the day of the ball. You, Ginny, Luna and Hermione were beyond excited as you three walk back up to your dorm. "Now, let's get changed" you exclaimed and went over to your closet to fetch the dress. However when you opened the protector of the dress, your heart dropped out of your body.

There on the hanger was a tattered and torn version of the beautiful green velvet gown you had tried on 2 days ago. There were gaping holes in the fabric, a sleeve was hanging off and there were cuts everywhere in the skirt. The other three gasped and rushed over to you. "How did this happen" Luna asked frantically, trying to gather all the pieces of fabric.

"I think I know exactly who did this" you replied and took the remains of the dress off her hands. "Reparo" you said pointing your wand at it but nothing happened. "I think they cast some spell on it so it can't be fixed." Then Hermione tried, still nothing. Frowning, you held the dress in your hands as you commanded the pieces of fabric on the floor to join together and join back up with the dress. You waved your hands and all the intricate designs were sewn back on, and it looked as good as new.

"Wow Y/N" was all Ginny said and gasped at you. You chuckled. "I'll get changed" you said softly and went into the bathroom. You came back out again all dressed up. The four of you made it down stairs. You spotted the twins who were talking to Angelina and Katie, looking bored out of their minds. "Hey boys" you said walking up to them, glancing at the girls to see their reaction and it was priceless.

The twin's mouths gaped open as they looked at you, making you chuckle. "You look incredible" Fred said followed by George. "Absolutely stunning". You blushed and smiled take them, the three of you in your own world until there was an annoying voice that cleared their throat. You looked at Angelina and Katie, completely fed up with their bullshit.

You walk right up to them and let out all of your rants regarding them in the past couple weeks. "Excuse me thing 1 and thing 2, for the past couple weeks, since the twins have asked me out, you've done nothing but leave me snarky remarks and nasty comments and let's be real, they weren't even that good, be creative next time. You also attempted to sabotage tonight for me by cutting up my dress but darlings, you seem to forget, I have powers that can send the two of you flying straight into the black lake and keep you underwater long enough for you to see stars if you keep this up. So, what's it going to be?" you snarled in their faces.

By now, everyone was looking at you but you weren't embarrassed in the slightest since you had done nothing wrong. "I- ermm.." Angelina started but nothing came out of her mouth. "That's what I thought, now scram" you said and they ran off, not giving you a second glance. The hall then erupted in cheers, seeing as no one really liked them because they were so self centered and had no regards for anyone else.

"That was incredible darling" Fred came up behind you and whispered before putting his arm around your waist. "Now, would you give us the honour of dancing with you?" George added, standing on your other side, offering his hand. You took his and Fred's and led them out to the dance floor. "The pleasure is mine"