He cheats on you (Pt.2)

TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
You woke up to some shuffling and sat up seeing Oliver getting dressed. He noticed you and smiled. "Didn't mean to wake you up, I'm just going for a jog, it's still pretty early, you can go back to sleep. "How are you Ollie" You realized you never checked how he was doing, he did lose his girlfriend too. "I wasn't the only one who had a break up" "I'm fine actually, Katie and I were only together for a little less than a month and our connection wasn't that strong anyway" He went up to you and kissed your head. "Now get some more sleep, I'll be here when you wake up with your breakfast ready" You nodded sleepily and dozed off.

You were woken up again by the sound of yelling coming from down stairs. Curious, you quietly made your way to the stairs so you could listen. You sat on the top step and recognized James's and Katie's voice. "You are not seeing her. Do you know how hurt she was last night James?! Do you?! You crushed her heart, you threw away a whole 3 years and for what? Some chick you've known for a month?! And as for you Katie, we're through. James, I hope you know what you've lost, she cried all night because of you so no you're not see..." "Y/N" Oliver turned around to see you standing at the bottom of the stairs with tears in your eyes.

He walked towards you and hugged you tight. "It's going to be okay". You nodded and faced James. "You threw away a whole 3 years for her James. We're done, I can't go back to you, it won't be the same without trust, please understand" "I'm sorry Y/N, I hope you can find it in you to forgive me sometime in the future, and I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for hurting you. You deserve so much better. Please take care of her Ollie"

You nodded and Oliver went to hug him because he's still his twin and he's also hurting. James left and Oliver turned to you, hugging you tightly. "Are you okay?" "I will be" and you smiled at him. Your heart fluttered a bit and you didn't know what made you do it but you're glad that you did. You leaned up and kissed his lips gently. You were about to pull back when Oliver held you and kissed back. You broke apart and smiled. "I like you Y/N, take as much time as you need to heal and when you do, I'll be here" "Thank you Oliver and for the record, I like you too"
"Now where is that breakfast you promised me" you asked. He chuckled and ruffled your hair. "Right this way m'lady".