Detention with Umbridge (Fred)

TRIGGER WARNING: blood, Umbridge (shes her own warning😌)
.
You walked down the hallway way with y/f/n, your boyfriend Fred and his twin George, dreading your next lesson with the pink toad. "She never teaches us anything useful" Y/f/n whines and you nodded in agreement, and leaned against Fred while walking, not in the mood to say anything. I mean, who would be if they had to spend the next 2 hours with Umbridge's high shrilly voice and her ridiculously pink outfit. You pecked Fred on the lips, parted ways with them, took your seats in the classroom, sat there glumly and prayed you would survive the lesson.

About half way through the lesson, y/f/n tapped you on the shoulder. "Can you explain this to me? I'm really confused on what we're supposed to be doing" she pleaded and you of course helped her by explaining as much as you could. "Care to share something with the class Ms. Y/l/n?" Umbridge asked in the high pitched voice that would be sure to give you a headache afterwards. "Y/f/n didn't understand the task, so I explained it to -" "No talking back in my classroom, 1 hour detention after class" "But that's not fair I was ju -" "Another half hour Ms. Y/l/n, care to add anything?" She stood there staring at you with that sickening smile on her face. You decided to shut up as you wanted to spend the least time possible with the pink hag.

After an agonizingly slow hour passed, the bell signaled the end of the lesson. Y/f/n looked at you sympathetically but you just waved her off, glad it was you who got the detention and not her. You turned to face the pink blob who already placed down a piece of paper and a quill. "You will write I shall not talk back until I see you have learned your lesson" She smirked and you felt sick to the stomach at the sound of her voice. "You haven't given me any ink Ms" "Oh, you won't be needing any".

Puzzled, you sat down and started writing. You finished the first line when a stinging sensation shot through the back of your hand. You gasped and looked at it and watched in horror as the words etched themselves into your skin. You stared at her in disbelief but she only smiled back and motioned for you to continue. You gritted your teeth together and continued your lines, sharp pain shooting up your hand whenever you finished a sentence as the quill carved the words onto ur hand. After a while, your eyes began to water as you couldn't take the pain, but you wouldn't let her have the satisfaction of seeing you crying.

After 2 agonizing painful hours, Umbridge was finally satisfied when blood dripped steadily from your hand. You rushed out of the room, finally letting your tears fall and made your way to the astronomy tower, where you and Fred would go for alone time or when one of you were feeling blue. You collapsed against the balcony as the cold breeze swept across your face. Sitting there with your hand cradled to your chest, you were sobbing too hard to notice that Fred had made his way up and walked towards you. You jumped a bit when you felt his arm slide around you but the moment you saw him, you clung onto him like your life depended on it.

You buried your face in his chest and sobbed your heart out from the burning sensation in your hand. He held you close and rubbed your back, trying to comfort you. After a while, your sobs died down and you slumped against him, too tired to move. He gently took your wounded hand, took his wand out, muttered a few words and the pain subsided to a dull ache. He then took a bandage from his robe pockets and started to wrap up your hand and kissed it gently. "Everything is going to be okay love" He cooed in his gentle, warm, loving voice and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. He picked up your chin, leaned in and kissed you. This wasn't like other kisses, it was gentle, slow but full of compassion and comfort.

"How did you find me Freddie?" "Y/f/n told me what happened and I figured you'd be here after a detention with that foul git and here I am" Your heart fluttered at your amazing, caring and loving boyfriend and smiled at yourself. He cradled you in his arms and you both lay there for a bit, pointing at constellations you spotted in the sky (neither of you were very good at divination so of course you made up the "constellations" you saw) before you let out a huge yawn. "You ready for bed buttercup?" Fred asked while playing with your hair. You nodded but made no move to stand up.

Chuckling, he wrapped one arm around your waist and one arm under your knees, lifting you up with ease and brought you back down to the common room to the boys dormitory. This was not unusual as the you both snuck into each other's dorms all the time and the others quickly got used to it. He laid you on his bed, removed your uniforms and robes, got a sweater and some shorts from his trunk and put them on you. He then laid down and you instantly cuddled into his side, laying your head on his chest listening to his steady heartbeat. "Goodnight my love, we're telling Dumbledore about this tomorrow, I won't let her get away with hurting you" Fred said sternly and wrapped his arms tight around you. You just nodded knowing it's the right thing to do and started to drift off to the rhythm of his breathing. "Night night Freddie, I love you to infinity and beyond. Thank you for protecting me" "My pleasure baby girl, I love you too" and with that, you both fell asleep cuddled up together, warm and loved.