Family trip to Universal Studios (James)

Request for camiiweasley ❤❤
.
TRIGGER WARNING: none
.
"Good morning my beautiful human" James said and poked your cheeks annoyingly. You slapped his hand away and rolled onto the other side but James being James moves his hand to poke your butt instead. "Wake up sleeping beauty, we're going to Universal Studios today!" he exclaimed and you chuckled slightly. "I don't know who's more excited, you or Cordelia" you teased and smacked his arm.

"Me of course, Cordelia has nothing on me" he sassed and you smirked. "Well you can deal with her hyper self when she's begging for a chocolate frog later" you replied nonchalantly and watched his smirk go away. "Now now, no need to assign roles" he mumbled and rushed to the shower to avoid any more torment. Y/N: 1, James: 0 you smirked to yourself and got up.

You decided to finish packing the small things into your bag so you won't forget them later then you joined James in the shower. You entered and he put his arms around you, pulling you into the freezing cold water making you screech. "James bloody Phelps you're dead to me" you yelled smacking his arm about 258 times. He laughed while trying to block your smacks and hugged you tight to stop your hits. "That was priceless" he smirked and turned the water to hot.

"I'll go wake Cory up so you don't murder me in my sleep" he chuckled, gave you a kiss and left. You sat in the shower for a good 30 minutes before deciding to come out because you were getting hungry. You made your way downstairs and saw James attempting to feed Cory her fruit breakfast while she bounced around the kitchen, rambling on about finishing all the butterbeer in the world so you made a mental note to buy her 1 single one later.

You sat down and got out some cereal, pouring out some for James too. You ate your breakfast and watched in amusement as James desperately begged Cory to eat her breakfast so he could eat his. You chuckled and went over to Cory, tapped on her shoulder and whispered into her ear. "If you eat all your food by yourself mommy will get you a butterbeer later, and papa won't get any" you winked. Her eyes widened and she nodded frantically.

She took the bowl from James, sat down and practically inhaled the food. James stared at you like you just grew another pair of eyes. "How...I...what...I've been trying for 20 minutes..." he stuttered and sat down for his cereal, still in disbelief. "That's for me to know and you to find out Weaslebee" you sassed and went back to your food.

All three of you piled into the car after breakfast was finished and everything was packed. It was only a 3 hour drive, so you weren't that concerned about Cory getting fussy. You were still a bit sleepy, so you decided to lay your head against the cool window and you drifted off without realizing it. James looked over at you and smiled, then he noticed Cory had also fallen asleep in the back and he chuckled to himself.

By the time you woke up, James was already looking for a parking spot so you freshened up, fixed your hair and put on sunscreen so you won't morph into a lobster after walking around in the sun. You got out of the car after James parked it and you carried Cory who had woken up because you were simply too lazy to roll 2 suitcases all the way to the hotel.

Since the hotel was located right next to Universal Studios, Cordelia was extremely excited and looked around her in awe with doe eyes. She was absolutely captivated and you and James chuckled, glad that she was inheriting a part of her fathers magic. The three of you checked into the hotel room and Cordelia immediately jumped onto the bed and started bouncing.

"Look momma! Papa! It bouncy!" she squealed and jumped around. You laughed and shoved James in her direction so you could unpack in peace and do it quickly. "Mommaaaa can we go outtt, pack laterrr" Cory whined and used her puppy eyes on you, knowing you can't reject them.

"James, how does that sound?" you asked, directing the question onto him, so you wouldn't have the burden of a toddler on you. "Sure" he replied shaking his head at you knowing exactly what you were doing but you just smiled at him.

Cordelia had so much energy you truly wondered where she got it from. She dragged you and James across what felt like the whole continent, up and down Diagon Alley like 20 times and each of the times she never failed to stop and gawk at the Weasley's Wizards Wheezes. "It's pretty cool huh" James asked her pointing up to the enormous statue of the twin. All Cory could do was nod in awe, completely captivated by the "magic".

The Hogwarts Express was where Cory wanted to go next, you didn't even try to stop her from running all over the train as there were barely any passengers and you knew it was useless anyway. There was no stopping a hyper Cory. You and James sat in one of the compartments watching her, finally getting some relaxation. The trolley lady came a while later and you decided to get Cordelia a bag of sweets, knowing you would regret it later.

The ride finally came to an end just as Cory ran out of energy, so James picked her up and the three of you went back to your room, ready for a much needed quiet night after the chaos.